Do you enjoy ww in DF?

I really like it tbh! How about you guys?

strike of the windlord

5 Likes

Should get 50% nerf

Havoc Dh and WW monks should get nerfs tbh, yoi all are doing way too much AoE dmg and ST dmg.

Warlocks/Sp/Dh/Rogue/Arms/Fury/evoker

All way more broken than WW. Not saying ww burst damage isn’t good. But those other classes have good damage plus insane survivability. WW drops over super easy and has no sustain.

If they reduce ww damage i kinda hope they increase it’s self healing/defence

1 Like

Lol ww defence is broken like hell they have 4 defensive spells and do great AoE and ST dmg lol

So monk self heals are nonexistent.

The defensive spells are not even close to defensives on other classes.

Monks have a couple of short duration single target cc abilities.

What i’m getting at is if you remove monks damage, what exactly do they bring to the table?

Other dps classes get better self heals, better CC , mobility, multiple interrupts, ranged options. Look at the classes I listed, they output just as much damage with far more utility and defence.

I know you have lev 60 pand monk in your title, but i guarantee you’re a hunter? mage player?

2 Likes

Defensives shouldn’t even be in the picture when talking about damage balancing.

Anyway i don’t think any spec at the moment needs nerfs.

WW is not stronger then others in my opinion. I’ve seen arms, fury, dh, ferals, wl, mages do ton of DMG. My guess is that inexperienced players just hyperventilating about the first week “balance” all classes are kind of solid atm.

1 Like

I really like it, but the Fatal Flying Guillotine talent needs removed.

It absolutly is, saying it isn’t is just straight up delusional it was an absolut unit in SL and it pretty much just gotten better with all the new stuff in DF.

Or are we just ignoring ToD being AoE and CD Reduction on it? Strike of the Windlord? Resonating Fists? AoE Blackout Kick?

Just to name a few things, they added to a Spec that was litteraly a unstopable force in pretty much everything that was AoE.

Tod is a meme in higher keys so it will not be that relevant. Strike is not stronger then fury warriors ability (forgot the name also 45 CD) the only thing they could nerf in aoe situation is spinning crane.

But it’s as I already said. With stronger adds you will notice that your focus of WW hate will shift towards warlock. Ww monks are bursty but for sustained aoe even balance druids will be monsters.

But as I said inexperienced players will not see the whole picture ATM :wink:

Hating my ex main spec, good joke my guy good joke.

But it’s funny how you’re trying to imply that WW will fall off, when it litteraly didn’t fell off during the entire SL Expansion and now only received even more tools for AoE, so how will it fall off?

ToD becoming a meme? Tell me, can you utilise Forbidden Technique in m0 right now? Let alone all the Chi that get generated from ToD hitting 5 Targets!

Does the Warrior Ability grant a stack for each enemy hit that gives Extra damage to the next Attack?

Well tell me, how experienced are you? It’s not like i can check a Classic Char.

yea in pve i do , in pvp doesn’t seem that good

Tod will used by noobs in higher keys… Adds are not falling that easy on higher keys. On the meters it looks nice but the value you bring to the group is minimal.

Also as a “ex main” you should know that ww was slacking in st DMG a while in shadowlands.

As I mentioned several times now. Monk is not that much stronger then other classes. ATM it looks like every class has one spec performing really good in dungeons.

With that all said. How about you just jump into the game and have some fun. We never had an expansion balanced that good since years. No covenants no legendaries. Every class can run what ever they like.

If you experience some low damage it might be a skill issue on your side

Never said it didn’t, my entrie Argument was not about ST/Raiding, but more based on AoE/M+, in which WW had been pretty much one of the best Specs in for almost the entrie existens of M+.

Partially true, i feel like so far Melees have been a bit stronger then Ranged Specs atleast what i have seen and experienced myself, apart from Demo.

It has to be strong at lower ilvls because its the worst scaling spec in the game. It should still be a very good spec in season 1 but it wont be op.

Also it brings a ton of stops, rop, increases physical dmg, aoe avoidance to your party, aoe healing buff to your party, removes diseases and poisons and can dispel magic effects on itself. Its kit is good.

WW is one of the best designed specs in the game IMO. It clearly has it’s strengths and weaknesses, strong damage but weak to taking it, so you really have to play around that, especially in PvP.

I’ll die as a monk in situations whereas I feel as any other class I’d still be alive, however, the damage ramp and explosiveness monk can feel overkill to a point, it’s pretty nuts.

With that being said, you have to enjoy the playstyle of monk. The self-heals are an absolute joke, so you have to remain very slippery, it’s something that takes a lot of thought in PvP, which is where i can see most people losing their interest in it.

You have no really “save me” buttons with WW, once you’re low it’s trouble but if you can think ahead and anticipate incoming situations and use your defenses intelligently you can get a lot of value out of it. It’s one of the most difficult classes to play in PvP for me, definitely not a faceroll class.

For overall ease though, much better off playing a DH, it’s very similar in ways, just a slower pace, better self-healing and more resilient.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.