Do you play any other games as well as WoW?

Thought this would make a friendly discussion. Are any of you playing other games as well as WoW or maybe instead of WoW? Which ones?

I currently split my time between WoW and Rocket League. I played through all the Half-Life games for the 700000000000th time the other day and then through some mods. I’m replaying Far Cry 5 when I have a chance as well.

1 Like

Currently playing a lot of Black Ops 3 but I’m also really enjoying AoE 2 again.
I also play OW, CSGO, Warframe, ESO and a starting FF14 soon.
“+” the few singeplayer games I sometimes enjoy like Subnautica and Dead by Daylight
edit: forgot that i still play league yikes

Total wars are amazing and I’m currently enjoying the warhammer one.

1 Like

I also play World of Tanks when I feel like having some fun. Even on a bad day when you get trolled by the Match Maker and RNG you still have a ton of fun with a KV2 and HE ammo. Even World of Warships with it’s co-op battles where you only against fight bots is also a ton of fun.

And if I am really in the mood for some guaranteed fun without RNG I play Factorio. I am definately a Factorio fan boy.

I used to play OW but just got fed up with it after a while and wasn’t enjoying it.

Subnautica is always a good choice.

a lot of other games yes

No, but i plan on playing through kingdom hearts 3 sometime soon’ish when i get bored with wow.

League of Legends, Fortnite, Skyrim, Fallout 4, ESO, Witcher 3, Yugioh Legacy of the Duelist.

Final Fantasy X-2 have I started up again

And Zelda Spirit Tracks

At the moment I need games I can play without paying too much attention :blush:

I still spend a lot of time on Fallout 4 and 76, apart from that, Company of Heroes 2, Left 4 Dead 2 and custom Warcraft 3 maps.
Oh yeah FFX as well!

I don’t have enough time though >>

I’m so hecking hyped for the DLC oh my god.
Also OW tilts me so fast when I’m not playing w people I enjoy talking to.

1 Like

WoW + AOE2, GTA V, Mortal Kombat/Tekken

hopefully one day GW2 again when the devs actually make it fun to log into.

Luv U <3 #nohomo
This is game that never ages :smiley:

how come we’ve never played league together? -.- smh!

Hearthstone and WoW.
It used to be SWtOR and SW BF2 a year ago, but EA’s greed helped me find a way home :slight_smile:

Currently playing black desert online and sometimes league

Yes, lots.
CSGO is my next most played after wow, however I have over 400 games in my steam collection which I very frequently dip in and out of.

Basically 50% of my game time is spent in WoW and the other 50% is split between all my other gaming interests. Stops the burnout.

Taking little break from WoW now, burned out, disheartened and bored. Started Portal 2 and waiting for Witcher 3 to download. Should keep me busy for a while :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been playing the new Spyro game. I will be replaying Battle for Middle Earth 1, this weekend and of course, I’m a big Pokemon fan. I play all the Pokemon games.

So yes, I do play a handful of other games, barring WoW.
Unlike some, I’ve never been a big fan of GTA. I could never get into it, although the art style that went into GTA 5 had me absolutely hooked.

1 Like

Overwatch
Super Smash Bros

And damn Im waiting for that animal crossing to drop lmao

1 Like