Do you play any other games as well as WoW?

Oh, both BFMEs are amazing! I hoped for another one after Hobbit films, but that did not happen.

I thought that it would be nice to have similar Warcraft game to them :slight_smile:

I know. I wish they did, but EA lost rights to those games which is a shame.

People have made custom maps with Battle for Middle Earth 2, which involves some of the dwarves from the Hobbit, but itā€™s not the same.

1 Like

Dude Subnautica hype train :grin:

Playing FFXIV and Divinity 2 atm as well.

Iā€™m a bit varied in what I play atm.
Currently still building on my massive horror Planet Coaster Park, with the new assets editor I have fun rebuilding old areas etc.(Itā€™s a never ending project).
I also Play Anno 1800 and Tropico 6ā€¦ Yeah I love simulation games etc.

I also play Sekiro however since Anno came out I sorta havenā€™t had too much time leftover for it.
Just finnished up the Platinum on Resident Evil 2 Remastered.

The modding community is still pretty active and they are doing great job :slight_smile:

Btw right now there are planned Lotr games, from what I can recall one card game, another MMO and Gollum (RPG) + with the new series we might see more :slight_smile:

1 Like

They will be ones to keep an eye out for

Iā€™m also playing LOTRO quite actively and I know itā€™s not the same, but itā€™s so good to delve into an MMO of Tolkienā€™s works, even if itā€™s designed down for obvious reasons and has brought other non-canon things in, such as Cargul.

Iā€™m quite excited to dive into the BFME1 again, with playing it alongside LOTRO.

1 Like

I love Lotro, I main LM btw.

But I have to take a rest from it for some time, since it is ftp game, it can be quite grindy. But I love how they treat the Middle-Earth lore, even though they add new things, it is in the most respectful way they can :slight_smile:

1 Like

EVE and D3

Stellaris and Path of Exile mainly

I know, thatā€™s what I love.

I also love how they actually promote that every race that you play as, isnā€™t perfect - each one has drawbacks.
This is great. I donā€™t like playing god-like heroes. Iā€™m just a simple Human Guardian from Rohan, doing their bit for Middle Earth.

1 Like

Exactly.

Well, I guess I am gonna log in once my exams are finished :smiley:

HD version of AoE2? :o

Ofc
Everything owned @ Steam library.

Aiming for achievements etc.
I only have 85 hours played tho , nothing special.

1 Like

Used to surf around master tier on League, but I got bored of that game.

Swapping between WoW, For Honor and a bit of League now.

Naa, just play on the official servers for fun with my bro & mates.

Iā€™m in my mid 30s and have realised some time ago my reflexes arenā€™t what they used to be and I will never out twitch the younger generation of gamers and thus stay well away from the competitive servers.

1 Like

I play tons of FPS, managed to climb into Platinum and Diamond rank on R6 siege but the constant pressure of having to always perform at your best burned me out after some 2000 hours.

Really enjoy to play TF2 though, just mindlessly fragging in pubs with the occasional congaline and whatnot

Quite a few!

I play;

Dead by Daylight (a lot)
All 3 Dark Souls
Minecraft
Final Fantasy 14 (though, not subbed at the moment)
Most the other single player FFs too.

Played trough kingdom come:deliverence a few times on hardcore. really fun if you like rpgā€™s. And Skyrim ofc, Fifa since i am a football nerd and one of my all time favourite simulators: Steal Beasts Pro. Thats not a game for everyone, only for tank nerds :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4xqvLe_P1E

Several. My regular go-tos:

• Kerbal Space Program
  • Ark Survival Evolved
  • Cities Skylines
  • Minecraft

My most recent fling:

• Elite Dangerous

Considering:

• Elder Scrolls Online

I juggle between:

• Dark Souls 2 (coop with friends)
  • Smite
  • League of Legends
  • PUBG
  • Apex Legends

And if I am really bored I am login in to WoW to do my emissaries and try to get into m0ā€™s but itā€™s not easy this days and most of the time I just log out to read some manga.