Do you play any other games as well as WoW?

Tetris is the best game ever!

1 Like

Does semi-pro rugby (retired) count :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It sure does. To (mis)quote - WoW is a gentleman’s game played by hooligans, and rugby is a hooligan’s game played by gentlemen""

3 Likes

Is there an online hooligans’ game played by gentlemen? Or is it the nature of a game being delivered via the internet that makes barbarians of us all?

I think it’s the anonymity in mmos, which makes even the most sensible player a raving lunatic.

Anonymity with the ability for other players to reset your progress, imho.

Looking at you M+ keys.

Most of time is WoW but sometimes i play Heroes of the storm or hearthstone. And sometimes Heroes 3/Tekken7 but that is occasionally

I play quite a few and I just got assassins creed: Unity for free so I might play that too.

At least you’d be able to see Notre Dame as it was before the fire :slight_smile:

Atm not.
But my wife takes place at my computer regularly since I made her addicted to RPGs (she never played until middle 30s).

And I created a monster. I’ve never met a human being so inhuman in games. And having a hell load of fun there during murdering everyone who’s not of her opinion.

Games are for kidz

I usually try to 100% some of the harder games out there, Celeste/Super meat boy. Just managed some hard achievements in Monolith.

But it feels quite a slog loggin in to wow to do the chores it’s much more fun playing arena these days.

I tend to only play a few games at a time so I’m mostly in WoW or Warframe at the moment.

Time in both games has dropped recently though as I’m trying to get my 40k and AoS armies fully painted. So many gaming things, so little time!

Since I began to play WoW in Feb 2007, I have not felt the need to play any other games that I have bought.
My mate has a PS and Xbox. We play FiFA , Pro Ev soccer. GTA and Red redemptin. To name a few. On a less sober note. PS gave a great game away last year or year before. Pointless but fun. Goat simulator. haha try that for a mess about.

1 Like

No no little grasshopper, Goat Simulator is not pointless - that is the way to Nirvana :innocent:

Champions Online is my dirty little secret. It’s an old game with a small community but I always go back there when I burn out of WoW, like right now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.