Do you support Alliance genocide of Horde races?

Oh C’mon
You know its true!
A nice, Sin’Dorei exclusive world… no Trolls to fight all the time becasue you built a city on a sacred Troll burrial ground, no barbarian greenskins, no anoying Humans, or nasty Goblins… no arrogant Kaldorei or drunken Dwarves
Just noble Blood Elves

1 Like

Just a planet for each race. Let’s Warhammer 40k this.

I claim the World of Baino, for the Tauren.

3 Likes

Worlds of Warcraft sounds nice…

I claim the World of Greymane, for all Gilneans, worgen and otherwise.

And then we do a space-fight, that ends up in sending a supersonic transmission across the galaxies, where we attract a threat even the void itself fears…

low creepy xenos screech in the distance.

3 Likes

Void fears nothing
We have our own… friends

Predator ‘clicking’ in the darkness

I’ll be chaos and destroy you all from within.

Either that or Necrons and be buried underground in all your different worlds waiting for the best time to rise up.

1 Like

As a goblin I guess we are Tau. A race that routinely dies as a result of their own experiments must be pretty damn optimistic imo… For the greater good!

[explosions in the background]

…ya alright?.. Yeah, he’s gonna be fine…probably…

2 Likes

Honestly, despite my love of balance, the Tyranid are just so fun to learn and play with.

Some might say their goal is simple, but I say how they go about it is the real awesomeness.

What genocide, genocide of who? of what ? The sharks need to be fed too nature law and past beef to be settled. Always the big words… also proof or it didn’t happen ! :grin:

Democracy has existed since forever, it’s the most natural form of government for small human communities. If you look at isolated human tribes, you’ll see that their chiefs are usually elected.

As for Sylvanas, Before the Storm has shown this well enough: Azerite has shown her visions of becoming a mistress of death. She’s basically high.

2 Likes

Also, work place mishaps lead to open positions which is great job creation!

2 Likes

Genocide? HOW? We are liberating the Barrens for the Quillboar and Durotar for the Harpies…they need a home too!

2 Likes

The Legion and Scourge need a home as well! Won’t anyone think of the poor homeless eredar and fellow demons?

1 Like

The Void needs a home as well!

No, wait-… AAAAAAAAAAH-----white noise

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.