Do you think Blizzard devs play the game?

I’m sure they do some dungeons, the raids, level a couple of characters to end game etc. but do you think they have fun doing all the other side stuff, like leveling blacksmith, farming paragon rep for the toys, doing archeology, waiting the time-lost proto-drake, fishing, doing pvp pet battle etc. ?

1 Like

No one is having fun with Professions and I’ll take to task any Blizzard dev that wants to come here and tell us professions are fine.

But yes they do play the game, I’m sure they enjoy it too.

4 Likes

they most likely don’t do everything mostly raids/dungeons everything other than pve and pvp is just out there as a side thing for when you don’t have anything else to do and I’m sure they have a lot of things on their minds like how many abilities to prune next expansion etc. etc.

They made forming groups more difficult so obviously they don’t play the game, well at least not the way what is expected of us to every day.

3 Likes

I know for a fact Ion does play and even raids Mythic, which begs the question, who is comming up with the stupudity that ruins the game?

2 Likes

People who think mythic is the main focus of wow and ruin pvp due to that and ignore world content and lore? Because that world first race is what wow is all about now.

9 Likes

??? Blizzard don’t give 2 fs about world first. Every single system in the game, from loot distribution to Azerite armor and Titanforging is hurting mythic raiding. Blizzard do not care about mythic raiders.

5 Likes

I don’t think they spend as much time as the average player after coming home after hours from work developing the game

4 Likes

Ion plays at least and last I checked he was a shaman and I’m pretty sure Sigma does as well but for the rest of them? Probably not and that’s a problem.

1 Like

Haha… No

:confused:

they’re tailoring the game for new players obviously :slight_smile:

I think they test the main features. Testing isn’t playing, I don’t think they play in the long run. I also guess they get bypass for all content they wish to play: I bet they don’t grind their gear, it’s handed to them, same for azerite and any other things, they don’t even have to ask. They are the devs.

1 Like

Would be nice if you could source that

Highly doubt any of them play, BfA is absolute shambles lol. Look at every review, meta critic scores, how empty guilds/friend lists are.

All of that is because they very blatantly have no idea what they’re doing any more. The game hasn’t progressed in terms of “fun” at all since classic. It’s constantly going 1 step forward, 10 steps back every expansion.

Talent trees are an absolute disgrace compared to classic. Quests are even more repetitive and grindy. The whole games full of rep grinds, time gating. The community is near enough none existent, and incredibly toxic. Wasn’t like that in classic, I met an absolute ton of people.

Ask yourself, in 14 years, why is wow worse then it was to begin? It’s not rose tinted glasses, it’s because of an absolute cluster f*** of poor choices. Prioritising money/shareholder/greed over a fun game. That’s my stance on it, and fully expecting the usuals to pipe up.

4 Likes

I obviously can’t. But would you go by the chores if you could skip them?

Well Ion ,the boss, does all the chores

1 Like

Right back at you :stuck_out_tongue:

Recently it hasn’t felt like they have been playing.

5 Likes

sorry the cost for that has been cut… woops.

Look up : Gurgthok Na scarab lord Na