Do you think I'll be bullied?

I am considering getting the transmog (don’t come at me) to go with the enchanted frey mount and sprite darter companion. I play 99% pvp do you think the Alliance will target me harder and bully me cause of the transmog set?

7 Likes

Yea, most likely
I mean, thats the only way we could stop them from adding more of these into the game but you know, people have ideas then they dont do anything about it

15 Likes

I did /whistle at people wearing that set as joke,does that make me bully ?

3 Likes

I would take that as a gesture of appreciation, not bullying.

7 Likes

How does killing a random player in some random place send a message to blizzard you are unhappy with cosmetic rewards from the in-game shop? Seems a tad delusional, no offense.

11 Likes

i’m against the shop items blizzard doing personally, but if you like the costume then heck why not? go for it. this game is all about enjoying your time playing it anyway.

and tbh if you playing as a healer, no alliance player will target you ever, healers are invisible to alliance players in pvp, they just attack tanks.

I think you just have to not care. I have never been spat on using a single store mount or I’m totally oblivious to such nonsense. I see people out and about on the store mounts all the time.

I’ve not really spent much time in much of the game as I’m currently farming Soundless so I’ve not paid any attention to see if people are wearing it. I have seen plenty on twitter though.

12 Likes

Life is too short, just go for it already !

1 Like

I bought the set cause I presumed it would of been the set which was to be used during Blizzcon tickets. + It has a helmet which actually sits nice on a worgen x.x

2 Likes

No they won’t. They will most likely won’t even notice that you are wearing it. I don’t think i ever stopped to watch what transmog the enemy team is using. I saw plenty of people using store mounts and they were not targeted by the whole enemy team nor did they used emotes on them.

It’s not realistic to think that most people care about how you spend your money. On the forums maybe, but people here made daily hate threads about dh’s while i was literally never harassed in game when i played it.

1 Like

Who cares how you look, fight back!

3 Likes

I’m not sure too many people prioritize targets by mog sets.

But you do you.

1 Like

imagine getting mad because someone kills people in a game called world of WARcraft. Grow up

1 Like

No. Don´t think about stuff like that. If you like it go get it.

You might want to say that to the guy who got mad because some people spent their money on something they want and ganked them for hours. Or to yourself who seem to be the second mad person in this thread after the other guy. Learning how to understand what you read might also help instead of cherrypicking a few words out of what i wrote and getting triggered by it.

10 Likes

You’re more likely to receive abuse by your own faction than the opposing, the opposing faction likely wont even look at what you’re wearing.

3 Likes

whats that to do with beeing triggered? welcome to 2020 were everybody uses the word “triggered” to point away from their own stupidity.

it´s a game with a pvp component. people can freely choose who they want to kill. if you don´t like it turn of warmode.

Imagine insulting people because they kill people in a game thats about killing stuff. grow up

1 Like

Imagine thinking i insult him because of pvp and not because of targeted harassment against those who bought something that triggers him.

Might want to take your own advice instead of raging at me.

3 Likes

If you think that is raging you really need to grow up.

targeted harassment :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
pvp != targeted harassment. As said before. If you don´t want to get involved with pvp turn off war mode. simple as that.

1 Like

yes

hopefully people will be instant kicking anyone wearing those transmogs to stop expansion of game shop .

worked well with those helms back in a day to the point blizzard removed them from shop

2 Likes