Do you think its time for Feral druids, Guardian druids and Moonkin's get new themed skins and tints?

I know some would agree on this but I believe that. Feral Druids, Guardian Druids, Moonkins and even flight forms deserve to get new themed skins and forms because right now with the current forms they have they are still limited to what forms the players can choose from. Like come on its been 4 or more years and those classes has not even gotten any new forms yet.

5 Likes

Honestly I like this idea! I’d like to see this tied as a reward to something specific for Druids (and indeed could easily be applied for other classes as well) . In the past there have been things like the Mage Tower, 1-man dungeons for legendaries, proving grounds; single player content that provided various awards like Mounts, leggos, achivs and titles.

Deffo agree with the idea, but me personally would like to see it tied to some form of single player content that’s a little bit of a challenge :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agree some form of a new solo content only for druids that players will need to do to earn each form… I know I may type this mean but as the Druid player progresses it gets harder each time the player completes each skill set for each Druid class.

1 Like

maybe 9.2 patch add more feral bear and moonkin forms

1 Like

They should give us glyphs for moonkin.

Owl form
Parrot form
with a variety of colours and choices for each

1 Like

I really don’t know why worgen druids still can’t use the worgen form as a cat form. It is something that must have been in the game a long time ago, let alone now in 2021. It is really incomprehensible that they have not done that yet.

1 Like

Hell, yeah!

1 Like

Big yes.

I’m glad they are updating our travel form in the next patch, but our non legion artifact forms could use an update as well. Especially boomkin hehe.

Atm there are so many people who feel forced to use the AH glyph to change away from the chicken form, and the AH glyph is so bad imo.

In the end it depends what Blizzard or the Warcraft devs decide to bring new druid forms but who knows. To be honest each druid form lacks customisable options.

Yeah, I’d have loved more meaningful varied choices. They could just literally re-name Bear form, Cat form and Moonkin form to more generalized reformations to give them such huge wiggle room to experiment with forms more closely tied to the lore, culture and regard of druidism for the availabe races.

Don’t even need to do much since they already have the assets as it is. Cat form renamed as Feral Form, Bear into Guardian etc. and keep the original/classic forms of the Tiger and Bear more closely tied to Night Elves and the Tauren, while races like Trolls and Worgen could get Raptors, Worgs etc.

I will admit that this will probably stack a lot more work in creating skins and the like for Druids, but still, it’s not like the expectation is an instant demand that need be sated. An on-going project of this scale would be just as good tbqh.

I would love some more customization options, but I am not sure it’s about to happen anytime soon.

Moonkin deserves so much love.
Glyphs to become dryads, or starry skins à la Tyrande without changing the gear we have on would be some idea that imo would be neat.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.