Do you think the story arc of BfA can be redeemed?

Yes, they even hid database, it was all set up to have plot twist, but what we got instead? something that everyone predicted at the start of expansion, something that everyone been mad at since day one.
This is the problem of activisonblizard, the writer doesnt think about game when he writes this trashpile but he thinks about the money he REALLY SHOULDN’T GET

1 Like

Can we run petition to fire bfa’s writers ? THEY DESERVED IT !!!

1 Like

off course it can be redeemed

we’ll just kill thrall after he goes evil in the next patch
by marching to orgrimmar with alliance once more

1 Like

Well @#$% me sideways… it was somehow even worse than i expected.

2 Likes

Redeeming the plot of BfA would require a storytelling and character building that Blizzard do not have.

2 Likes

Delete every major lore sine vanilla. Keep some quests of it, but make at least a third faction forsaken, bloodelves, broken and
Illidan naga.

Else it will still be garbage.

Put nightelves and Theramore as allied of the horde, and kultiran and gilneas to the alliance. Still racist and very pissed against the horde and Jaina. And we have a nice three party conflict.

Unwanted races, Hyjal people and the old racist alliance.

I’m still on the fence about it. For me it’ll all come down to whether they actually use what happened in BfA to mix up the story and move things forward.

When they first announced the theme of this expansion my immediate reaction was: “they’d better do something new with the faction conflict, or else they’ll have run it into the ground for good”. Basically I either wanted one side to win or for the factions to end up at peace, or dissolved entirely. Given the events of 8.2.5 it looks like the former option is off the table, so hopefully this signals the end of the faciton war. The entire war campaign has been a repeat of MoP, which probably should have marked the end of the war in the first place, so if they don’t put it to bed now I’ll be so done with the whole thing.

I can’t imagine playing another expansion at this point where the Horde and Alliance keep being at each other’s throats until the next villain of the week shows up and they make friends again. It’s so, so tired at this point. We need new and interesting stories about the Horde and Alliance trying to function when they’re not at war with one another, or smaller and more focused stories about individual races.

If BfA ends up being the last hurrah for the Horde and the Alliance then I’ll be fine with it. But if we just go back to the way things were then it’ll all end up feeling hollow and pointless, and I’m fairly sure I’ll never be able to get invested in the faction conflict again.

1 Like

They already had 2 great opportunities & they throw it away.
one was the night warrior & all elune wrath that end up just face customization.
second was the final cinematic what could’v been an epic battle between sylvanas & tyrande to justify her loss & sacrifice & make night warrior meaningful.
i love blizzard,but am really disappointed.

Blizzard can only do small, regional stories or basic, silly, but fun over the top ala Legion/Cataclysm.

BFA suffered from a lack of focus, but I think putting more on the factions might have made things even worse, since there can be no satisfactory conclusion since neither side will ever get a decisive victory,

Was that needed?
a good story would had been Either side, being played by N’zoth.
Following by when are about to do the final clash, N’zoth would appear.

Or even better after they released N’zoth Sylvanas and Anduin could have had a meeting agreeing that fighting on two fronts would be suicide for either side.

There was so many more logical ways this could had gone.
If they are going to make us fight N’zoth as the last boss and make Sylvanas go full on Villain make it happen at the end of the expansion preferable right after N’zoth’s defeat or whatever.

So that it actually makes sense.

I mean Seriously the Cataclysm war was told better and most of the Zones there were literal internet Memes.
That’s how bad BFA got after 8.1.5.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.