Do Zandalari have just one paladin mount or do they get the charger/warhorses too?

Was just wondering as I’m close to mount achievs. Draenei/LF Draenei get Both Elekks and Both horses, so I’m stuck between them for Alliance and considering rolling Zandalari on Horde.

Those tuskmen arn’t real Paladins. A true Paladins protects the innocents. Yet they serve the evil faction.

2 Likes

who ya be callin’ tusk mon? We Zandalari been here’ long before you filthy dog’s came to our worl’d. Meanin’ by de lore we be de first paladin’s oh I mean Prelates of de migh’y Rezan.

1 Like

Here we come again… Can you tell me humans got their ligth from who? Atleast zandalari have their own source not like ligth thief humans. Zandalari prelates were a thing in classic too they give u the basics… Like paladin armor.

3 Likes

Well first of all the humans came from the vry’kulls which were created around the same time as the trolls. And the humans have their sorce from the naaru i read that’s how they got to be Paladins due to a priest he had a vision from the light.

So not have their own source

They do though i’m not sure about their sorce but i know they have their own as they were the first Paladins on Azeroth. It’s written in lore.

So uh… yeah, about the mounts…

7 Likes

Zandalari trolls are not paladin, priests (voodoo guys) nor druids (zandalari are Dinomancers)… same as Tauren paladins are not paladin. Zandalari are Prelates of Rezan and Tauren are sunwalkers… In game there are no such classes for players thats why they use/share same spell animations and class.

1 Like

I know that like blood elves’s blood knights.

1 Like

so this was total bs then…

1 Like

No it wasn’t. I view real Paladins who protects the innocents of all. And not those who aid the faction in harming the innocents. Just take a look at stormsong vally. The horde’s killing the innocents there.

1 Like

what does killing innocents has to do with guy’s question about the mounts?

1 Like

Btw zandalari have the dino as mount and as charger too. Its more shiny than the normal zandalari mount, but you got both as paladin.

1 Like

Due to they’re not true Paladins. A paladin’s meant to protect those who cannot defend themselves.

Do you even know the zandalaris? They whole questline about protect the weaks and citizens…

2 Likes

Then check out at stormsong vally the horde’s killing so many citizens.

Zandalari joined the horde after you killed our King, the Horde was killing them before we joined horde.

1 Like

Is my English that bad that you do not understand

1 Like

I know but it’s just that i’m just seeing only those who protects the innocents regardless of factions as a true Paladin.