Dodgy trinkets

So… simming doesnt work and bloodmallet has some highly rated yet they do no damage…

The shadow totem from dos sims very high on all 3 hunter specs but over the full dungeon run it did 122k… thats 0.4% of my damage. 220 ilevel.

Highest st damage it did 14k. Why on earth does it sim stupidly high??

The only trinket thats stood out for me dps wise this exp is the phial from pf and maybe sires trinket. Both do easy 4-5% your damage.

Stat boosts like device are meh for half the classes that cant instant nuke like mages and boomkins.

Then you have some trinkets that do very well but sim really low… like the wq trinket it can easy do 3-4% your damage at 194 ilevel…

Also there’s no fun trinkets in the game right now… sire fireball is the only one you really notice… or the slime one that sends slimes out.

It sims high on Patchwerk.
It sims pretty poorly for M+ (add cleave).

But I agree with your overall message. I’m not a fan of the current trinkets.
BFA had decent trinkets, same for Legion.
WoD had amazing ones.

Wod end game trinkets were godly! The agil one that phased you then unleashed your dps in an aoe burst was crazy!

The mirror images one also very fun.

Trinkets tbh have been the best part of the game for me.

Lets hope for some decent ones in sl because currently they suck

I love my slime trinket, love those little slimes running after me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: other trinkets are boring.

Trinkeeeeets!!!

Right but you dont want the Arcano Crystal scenario where people got one the day they hit max level and literally didnt change it until they hit max in the next expansion. If you look at the Legion top damage dealers on Raider io virtually all of them had the Unstable Arcano crystal and such a scenario is clearly a problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.