Does anyone have the Last Man Standing achievement?

I just had a 5v5 game where the game came down to a 1v1 which I won, but I didn’t get the achievement. Has anyone encountered this issue? I’d like to know whether it’s even possible to attain it. Maybe others already have this achi and it just bugged for me for some reason.

Latest I heard it’s still bugged. A lot of the bg achievements released in a broken state at prepatch and were slowly fixed one by one. This arena achieve and one of the WG ones are the last ones to get attention I guess

Send in a bug report if you haven’t already

I reported it, crossing my fingers that they fix it.

Well they should fix the bugs that impact gameplay first, so that’s a very long list to go through.

It will surely get fixed before Cataclysm classic, right

Last Man Standing bugged, for real? You can’t convince me now, my tinfoil hat is getting thicker and thicker - so many bugs from Pservers appeared on Wotlk Classic. The two interns working on classic didn’t even get code to work with it seems (too high expenditures I guess). They had to copy code from Pservers to not lose jobs. Poor guys :frowning: but at least, the yacht is cleaned up.

Just quickly top of my head I bring the still unresolved bug where Wild Growth prioritizes pets, that’s a typical bug of young pservers.

You actually legitimately think they “copied” a “young” pserver core? :upside_down_face:

So when do people think they changed WG from prioritizing pets, guardians, minions, etc. to just going onto higher health player targets? Because I can google and find a thread from MoP where a dozen people describe the exact same behaviour we have in wrath, so it hadn’t changed by then. Are we expecting blizzard to make spells work as they do in retail or how private servers have done it?

I have it on warmane

The achievment needs to be reported.
It is extremely sexist, and i expect better from blizzard after genderflight release.
The title should be last person for themselves, and there should be a dropdown where you can choose your own pronoun.
Ive never been so offended in my life.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.