Does Blizzard support cheating?

because multiboxing is not cheating,. Could people please bother to look up terminology and what is difference between multiboxing and botting. Bots may occasionally multibox, but most multiboxers do not bot.

2 Likes

You can call it whatever you want, but it is a pay-to-win advantage

1 Like

There’s no difference you playing with your wife or me playing with my best fried that is me, myself and I.

3 Likes

Blizzard supports addons, so the answer to your question is yes.

Add on’s aren’t cheating. they are “Add On’s” which means they are “add on’s” to existing utilities in the game. hence the name, “add on’s”. If you consider things like DBM or Recount or ElvUi. And if you are seriously suggesting that everyone who uses add on’s is “cheating”, WoW will be closed next week because there will be 0:01% left playing it after Blizzard bans them all.

I sincerely hoped people would know the difference between a bot and a multi boxer. I guess not, despite how many times it has been explained to them. I can only congratulate those people on their patience which probably required major dental work after the teeth grinding.

Multiboxing isn’t botting, but that doesn’t make it okay.

its not bots it tends to be more so the case of multiboxing and from what I understand they cant do anything about that either. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if it was botting for the time periods these “multiboxers” are on for :wink:

If you want to legitimatley report them, just no life a few days and see how often these “multiboxers” are online for. Thats the best way to do it.

Blizzard is okay with it. You can naturally not be okay with it but what matters is what Blizzard thinks. They have done multiple statements over the years where they repeatedly say, that multiboxing is ok.

1 Like

So you playing with friends is not ok either. I see. By all means do never play with friends and family because it might be cheating, when you do not PUG group content or ask them help you with a quest.

3 Likes

You can break it down all you want. Will not change what they are.

No it does not change what you think they are.

2 Likes

I know they are.

I wouldn’t entertain it any further. It’s mind is shut faster than the Girdle of Melian.

2 Likes

back in cata i hunted down bots and sent them ingame with evidence of them botting, and they should pay or get the ban.
Big gold was made :moneybag: :moneybag:

I overdid it tho cuz blizz message me that they dont like my ways.
Got a small vacation iirc, but so did the botters :ok_hand:

My mind is more resilient than the texians in the battle of the alamo.
Fighting off the oppreseive nature of which is the addons.

Because a lot of us have been around and known multiboxers since before the days of multiple people being able to tap nodes.

Over the course of the last 15 years I haven’t seen any particular rise in the number of 'boxers I come across in game so therefore pay no credence to the materials per node side of the argument.

I have also not seen a 'boxer decline anyones request to join their group for world bosses and world PvP is a disaster even without 'boxers.

That was a good attempt but I believe you meant Texans.

texians?..

Try harder next time. Much harder. Bring friends.

Buddy the standard blizzard UI is only able to exist out of blizzard made addons. If you go into X:\World of Warcraft_retail_\Interface\AddOns where X: is the drive\folder you put your wow folder in you’ll notice that every folder starting with ‘Blizzard_’ is an addon made by blizzard to make your game work.

Over time Blizz have added things into the game that we’ve had to use addons for in the past.

Going back to Classic made me realise how much is not included as standard and how far we’ve come.

As a boxer I have only ever seen a botting multiboxer one time, and that was a set of 5 Paladins in Legion. They were stood on top of each other the whole time with no lead character and had the weirdest jerky movement while staying perfectly on top of each other, they also moved this way when mounted… and they farmed nodes… they didn’t respond to any comms, but that’s not a requirement on their part I know.