Does leveling still need to be tweaked?

I want to know your opinions, and I think that quests could give sightly more xp
Your thoughts?

Yes, it takes too long.

1 Like

No…

It is faster now than it has ever been. Last I leveled alt some months ago, I got trough things almost as, if I was wearing full heirlooms compared to before even, if I was wearing none.

Stop it already. Its already nerfed beyond anything it has ever been.

Also, I know that its off topic but I believe that the draenor flying should be easier by now, I mean its been more than 3 years since WOD released

this won’t happen. wod is the faster xpac even by feet

Leveling speed is just about perfect right now. What needs to be tweaked is the level scaling, it needs to be expanded even beyond the current ranges. Cata and MoP have a ridiculously short range, WoD in general is badly done with half the zones being accessible from the late 90s. Basically you do 1, MAYBE two zones per expansion and you have to move on. It’s a mess.

It’s be a much more coherent experience if you could, let’s say go through all of Outland or all of Pandaria, all of the Draenor for example, fully experiencing their stories and worlds with one character. I wouldn’t mind giving everything from TBC to Legion a shared level 60-110 range, but at the very least split them in two (like, 60-90 for TBC, WOTLK, CATA and MOP, 90-110 for WOD and Legion).

And give SOME reward for every single level. Even if it’s some extrensic thing as a transmog token.

Yes.

New players are overwhelmed by the amount of levels (120) while some of the Old players are disgruntled by the fact that some classes wont gain any meaningful ability for the next 20-30 level due to how skills/talents are spread out.

Leveling might be faster than it was before but it feels bad, getting no skill from 80 to 100 and then none from 100 to 120 does -not- feel good, The lack of skills just feels like they bloated the levels too much.

I got from 1 to 80 in 20 hours if not less during 7.3.0.
So, nop, not faster.

not at all, bfa is very quick to level if you actually bother. ive done 47 120s now, 3 to go and im all finished. I had 36 max last expansion, I now have 11 more and still a way to go in bfa. There is plenty of ways to level in bfa, way more than in any other expansion.
Put some effort in or don’t level alts, make your choice.

On the other side, I would definitely like all instances to be available at any stage, not just in level brackets or ilvl requirements like timewalking. Give me all 5mans, no matter what level im at or gear im at. Now THAT would be great for levelling.

Leveling is an abomination and should be redone from the ground up…

Revamp the world Cataclysm style, but make the “current content” baddie not as god damn obvious…
Every time I level a new character it’s Deathwing this and Deathwing that…
He died ages ago…
And when I’m done with that I go back in flipping time to The Burning Crusade or Wrath of the Lich king, before I go forwards in time to either Cataclysm content (again) or Mists of Pandaria…

It’s a damn mess…

Its okay, just do the alliance zones. You mostly get meme zones and pop culture references there

1 Like

Imo, mobs should have way more health and hit way harder. But the tradeoff would be that they give like, 8x more exp than they do now. Also increase the quest XP. Relaxing the level scaling brackets would also help. Allow me to stay in the Old/Cata Azeroth untill I am lv 100 or whatever. Or at the very least PLEASE let me skip Draenor. For the love of Kel’thuzad’s beard.

Leveling has been pretty bad since Blizzard changed it after 7.3.5. Even with heirlooms its just too time consuming.

I think this is why so many people are Demon Hunters because they start at level 98 and you can just do about 12 levels and get into BFA content.

Of course we know that it is designed this way so that you buy boosts but Blizzard needs to realize that people love alts and with the new allied races they want to level those but simply will stop doing it if it is too time consuming.

1 Like

They should remove all leveling prior to the current expansion because leveling is just an obstacle at this point.

Then they should add a legacy system where you can still do all the quests in the zone but for some cool rewards instead. You could finish off westfall and get a shipment of resources from the deadmines every now and again or finish off duskwood and get a cosmetic cape made out of everyone’s favorite abomination stitches. Once you finish off all the stormwind affiliated zones you could get a big special reward like a cosmetic set or a cool mount or a cool pendant or something.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.