Does Oribos look as empty all the time?

EDIT: I’m talking about aesthetics, not people. I know it wont be populated with PEOPLE as it’s not live. Read properly guys, I referenced the emptiness compared to Suramar and Zuldazar below.

I’ve been watching some plethora of streams from my favourite guys and gals and I’ve noticed Oribos especially near the training dummies looks massive and empty?

The halls look really long and just bare.

Considering the beauty of Zandalar and Suramar…

1 Like

I think there are some Gameplay First philosophies thought into the design.

It’s practical and easy to navigate. It’s big and provides lots of space.

Consider the fact that Horde and Alliance aren’t separated as in previous expansions. Oribos will be packed. So it needs to be big. It needs to have space. And if there’s too much clutter, some people’s PCs will struggle.
So it’s built for gameplay and performance.

I do think it goes well with the lore and theme of Shadowlands. The architecture really drives home the point that you’re not on Azeroth anymore.

3 Likes

can confirm, found the PVP vendors in no time

9 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

The enclave area for all of you who plan to run amok trying to find it, asking trade chat for the pin on the map or directions :slight_smile:

You found them before Ion did. :man_shrugging:

Is this a joke?
It’s the beta servers. Wait until it’s actually released.

The beta is a mix of players from all over the world playing on a US test server. I have been in Oribos and it’s been really busy and other times it’s really quiet. It also depends if there is new stuff out to test tbh.

1 Like

How is this a joke? The game releases in a month.
It’s a perfectly valid question to ask at this point I think.

It just looks cold and bare but with the amount of players using the place I guess it will be packed and feel less so.

1 Like

It’s a downgrade from Bolarus.

They most likely fill it up with useless junk over time.

It makes sence story wise. Oribos was empty before our arrival. They came back (npc) because of us.

Yes but it isn’t out yet, so Oribos won’t be full just yet. While I do wonder if a lot of people will afk in their covenant sanctums, I think Oribos will be packed most of the time anyway.

It also depends what test realm you are on. The max level realm is much busier than the levelling realms.

It’s not. You are talking about a beta servers and only a small % of the playerbase has access to it, most likely a lot of them doesn’t even play beta and if they do, why would they just stand around the main city and do nothing?

I have a silly unrelated question, usually ingame we are the “main champion” of our faction/planet/class hall, but there are still other “lesser” champions around (other players).
in SL we are THE mawwalker, we are the first one to walk the maw since forever, and it is explicitly explained how it is a unique thing, how is it justified that oribos is full of mortals running around?

I’m pretty sure we’re A Maw-Walker, not THE Maw-Walker, plenty of NPCs came out of the Maw too, so did other “champions” or players.

1 Like

I’m not talking about people lol I’m talking about plants, statues, bookcases, swords, shields etc lol.
I know it wont be full of people yet xD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.