Does this sorta guild even exist on horde side?

Hey, when i look ingame and on this forum all i see is hardocore or semi hardcore guilds recruitting. Nothing wrong with that, you do you. But there must be a more relaxed guild out there that still likes progression but in a more chill enviroment, and with healthy emphasis on the social aspects of the game. Me and my friend are kinda sick and tired of all the grp’s we have been in on our way to 70, Theres always something… Either we get in grp’s with entitled douchebag tanks, or theres people who complain “dps isnt high enough” or we suck at X, Y or Z.

If you got one or know any. Please feel free follow up :slight_smile:

Yeah came across this a lot in Classic, especially with people sweating over World Buffs, despite the bosses falling over regardless.

Definitely a good few casual/laid back Guilds that are still getting and planning to get raid content down, I tend to spot them far more often in the various General chats, then on the forums.

I’ve recently joined , which is one of those laid back Guilds I mentioned, that are actively pushing Kara content, but there’s more out there!

Who is Yeah?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.