Doing raids a waste of time

I just did 6 bosses on normal mode and all I got was conduits. FROM 6(!!!) BOSSES! I don’t come to SoD to get conduits! Please fix the loot system so you get rewarded for killing bosses!

1 Like

Unlucky :^)

I got almost all conduits when I was doing LFR. I think it is bad idea to add conduits in raid so I suggest you to add vendor or only conduits drop in dungeons

ELSE WHAT IS THE POINT TO RAID IF YOU ARE GETTING ONLY CONDUITS? AS I SAID WE DONT WANT CONDUITS, WE WANT ITEMS!!!

There is a vendor next to flight path in oribos where u can buy an item that gives u all conduits at level 200

No! ilvl 200 too low and you still getting all new conduits.

Not like u’ll get more loot from raid if they remove the conduits though :woman_shrugging:t3: Just didnt sound like u knew there already is a vendor.

I dont think you understand! Happy Holidays!

You are probably right, i dont understand you.

Have you played back before Personal loot? Chance of getting some gear from Pug raid was way worse than now, you had to roll for items+there was always lingering Ninja loot threat. Current system might not be perfect but it is leagues above the old one. Atleast in Pugs.

Who even cares about normal, but mythic gives some nice gear even for pvp (i.e. gear with stats combination that are not available from pvp vendor + domination socket).
Main reward is getting better raid stats on your character so you’ll be able to get to better groups and easier next week. Loot will come sooner or later, also if you do at least 3 bosses then something is guaranteed in weekly chest.

The OP. Not everyone is a mythic raider.

Lack of loot is Blizz way of dragging the content out since there is no content. Chase the carrot you never get a bite of. Smart way to have people playing, until they understand it is so unrewarding you actually feel like a donkey chasing the carrot…

Conduits are bonus loot, it doesnt count against you from getting items.
And with that out of the way, all your post is about a guy being unlucky…

Sometimes you get 3 items or more from a clear, sometimes you get none, RNG is RNG.

1 Like

I would believe you if we didn’t have ****ing RNG in the game even for loot. Where some like me had to go through 17 weeks of farming for the Shoulders Sylv in SoD drops on Heroic. Until they dropped.

YEAH THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE BAD TIME WASTE.

And that was because i had garb rng in general. So no, i fully understand and relate to anyone being tired of the loot system for Endgame content.

Had to kill 28 bosses before i got my first loot.

Raiding and gearing is always waste becouse of gear reset each patch, just get the unique rewards like keymaster mount and stuff.

Totally bs no way you got your first item after 28 boss kills.

Raid: 20% chance of loot per boss, high chance of wiping over and over in a pug unless your group overgears the content

M+: 40% chance of loot per run + conquest to upgrade gear, still get rewarded if you fail timer

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.