Dont enter Deception

By no means do I want to convey that I recommend for the mother to be inactive. 3 mythic teams the first team got a cutting edge by destroying the second team, they keep saying everyone will get a cutting edge and none of that even if they have killed sylvanas 4 times already and the same players or with alts. They only destroy so that the guild master gets what the greedy bastard wants … Disaster from the guild, avoid that guild in the widest possible circle …

Hi Arnela. My name is Layalina, i’m one of the officers from Deception.

I’m quite perplexed by your comments and concerned that you have perhaps misunderstood the goal of the three teams.

The Wednesday team was the first one to obtain Cutting Edge by moving a few players around in order to get the very first kill. One might look at this as optimizing to achieve the very first kill. Once this had happened the teams were then put back to how they once were. I’m assuming you’re unaware that two of the three teams now have managed Cutting Edge?

The third team, once known as the raiding guild Proximity, merged with Deception in order to help fill the roster of Proximity as our recruitment was struggling. We (the third raiding team) are now progressing on Sylvanas having got there on our own merit. There have been a few unfortunate incidents whereby the third team has had to draft in an alt or main from one of the other teams which is my fault due to having to go into hospital with a suspected spinal / central nervous system problem. Those drafted in have since been returned to their original teams.

To put it bluntly, if Oreo had not helped us (Proximity) we would no longer exist and most likely everyone would have gone their separate ways, breaking up a raid team that had played together for quite a substantial time. For that, i for one am extremely grateful for all Deception have done for us and saying that Oreo only destroys could not be further from the truth.

I’m sorry that you have felt the need to air your disdain on the forums rather than come to one of the officers to see if we could help you with this and should you wish you could always approach me. If not then i wish you well in your endeavours and hope you find what you’re looking for in a guild going forward.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.