Don't make ret glass cannon again

Adjust the pvp talents, adjust the damage numbers, but don’t make the plate-wearing holy crusader the kill target every lobby once again, because they just fall over after bubble.

Make them brawl, make them work for it, but don’t make them blow their load and die on the spot once again.

2 Likes

I want classes to go back to having identity with obvious strenghts n weaknesses where everything is a compromise.

Tanky - immobile.
High burst - low sustained damage.
High preasure - less impressive burst cd´s.
Mobile - squishy.
High CC - lower damage/durability.
Healing/self sustain - Worse defensive cooldowns.

Then again, ret currently has all the strenghts minus mobility but also the whole mobility rant is outdated. With freedom n mountup they arent even all that immobile anymore not to mention they can do most of their stuff from ranged anyways.
Currently ret palas are driving away people in droves from the game so it requires a fast n radical solution n a very major nerf. At this point i´d rather they slamdunked rets into oblivion n then slowly buff it into a playable state just to stop the bleeding. While i wont unsub i also wont partake in any PvP intill the ret pandemic is dealt with.

6 Likes

Please work for blizzard, they need brains.

Fine don’t make ret a glass cannon but we want bubble bop removed great trade right? RET IS OP GOD TIER SPEC BRAINDEAD EASIEST SPEC IN-GAME, you all thought warrior was zug zug well ret is the real zug zug god now.

what changed lol

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.