Dps/hps creeps

I just watched my best friend doing Motherload +0 with 3 of its guild mates and 1 tank from the wild to get keystones for them. People perform good, not a single death, monsters die fast. Then at half way the tank starts complaining about DPS, then again and again until the end. Why does this DPS junkie even complain about that when everything is fine. He even insepected them and see one had green stuff, then was doing irony…

I experienced that a few times too during BfA and that kind of people have no clue they are boring as hell. What a bunch of killjoy. They seems to think everyone should play like them and become some sort of pro gamer doing championships for money. Well, do it if u want, but most people already have a work and dont need to become pro gamers so don’t be pretentious and let people play how they want because IT’S A GAME in case you forget!

1 Like

People like that end up on my ignore list real quick. The they can moan all they want. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Godda zug zug fast I guess.

It’s a numbers game though.

The basic principle of group content in world of warcraft is, that you need to do damage in order to reduce the target’s health to 0 while doing the required mechanics to keep your health above 0.

With increasing difficulty, the minimum amount of damage required also increases.

Now, I don’t know how bad the group was. Really, it could range from anything to the flames being unnecessary, all the way to actually having a point. Because, let’s not forget. As you said, it’s a game. If there is too much of a skill gap in the group, the members carrying don’t enjoy it either.

You gave us a one-sided story. I’m sorry for the bad experience you had. But keep in mind there’s two sides to everything.

4 Likes

what was the dps though?

theres a difference running with people and then running with people “expecting” a carry

But OP does mention that things were dying fast and performance was fine. And it was a Mythic 0, no less. Why worry about DPS in such content as much - even if nothing is actually wrong besides perceived low numbers?

1 Like

Those are the same people who make M+ runs tittle “Push +X FAST!” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
They are also known as wannabe pro’s :laughing:

The thing is that not only we have one side of the story buuuuuuut.

OP was not even in the dungeon run. He was watching supposedly.

1 Like

Well there is a diff to what someone considers good.
My buddy in the 15’s we do weekly says OK 50k im doing ok, in the 20’s i do and i pop 90k i consider my output trash to be honest because i have top tier gear :stuck_out_tongue:

Nevertheless yes!
Its still a game and whining+complaining ruin it.

Fast can mean a lot of things, for some clearing m0 in 20min is considered fast, maybe thing were dead fast because of tank, who knows, but there is a difference when someone is simply without gear thus has no dmg, and when someone expect ti get carried

U do realize pushing fast in m+ is whole point of m+, right?

You can’t push fast if you are dead and you will be dead if you push too fast.

Sure you want to finish by beating the clock but in the same time you need to control yourself to not overextend with pulls. There is plenty of scrubs who can’t properly judge their abilities and they either die themselves or they cause wipes.

Well people need to learn somewhere, somehow.

Also a lot of people use those “push fast xy” just so those looking for “weekly dont care about time” doesnt join them and ruin their key

Some people pay more attention to dps addons then their rotation and what happens in the dungeon

it depends, and as i read the op the point of these runs were to time them for gearing up…so if it is complete in 18 or 22 minutes, who cares?

People who keep rushing and dying aren’t learning anything because if they did they wouldn’t rush and die.
I’ve seen plenty of people on +7-10 who are stuck there because they are just dumb, rush without understanding that they pull too much and then blame everyone else for their own mistakes.

They’re ignorant to the fact that not everyone plays a single character, or has been playing the game for 10 years.

I think they should update the loading screen tips with information about this to give a subtle reminder.

With things like “Not everyone plays for 12 hours a day, maybe you should take a break!” :rofl:

Imo complaining about dps in a run that goes smooth and in time (if it is m+) is just about boosting ego.

Cant complain about something? Complain about something. When in reality he/she could say “Im pro im the best u noobs” (And truly good players never behaves like this)

U kinda quoted wrong thing dont u think? What u qouted wasnt even from OP after all, try again bro.

Well it is different when u “fast push big ***dps” in +7 when u see those in 18+, also, i wasnt that kind of “fast push bla bla” but even i had moments in lower keys where i wanted to make things more “pro” and pulled way too much which either ruined key or mood, luckily, i learned from it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.