[Draenei RP] Azuremyst Village Hours - AVH summer break!

I hope he does! The more the merrier! :wink:

1 Like

Even peacekeepers need time to relax and spend time with friends and family!

This is tomorrow by the way!

2 Likes

Tomorrow, tomorrow! Come one come all! Hope to amaze many with my inventions!

2 Likes

This is happening TONIGHT! Looking forward to see you all from 20:00pm in Azure Watch!!!

I will be on Rhuaan, welcome to poke me for any questions!

3 Likes

A big thank you for everyone who dropped by last night - that was a fantastic and very Draenic night of Tech and crystal talk!

Special thanks of course to Tavaari and Senor Artificer Talagar for holding their amazing lectures and demonstrations, and to Peraamos, Kurem, Cal’trana, Khaalus and of course our gnomish friends of the Assemblage of Uld to come by and host their stalls and demonstrate their work!

Here are a few snippets of last night:
https://imgur.com/a/uq2d2OO

https://imgur.com/a/Ncy0xkX

https://imgur.com/a/oR2CA9g

https://imgur.com/a/mywYn1B

And if you are not Tech’d out: come visit the Tinkers Faire in Gnomeregan tonight! Serveral of us Draenei will be there, and Peraamos will host a Draenic Engineering stall again!

2 Likes

It was a great event, and fun to wipe off some dust on my draenei. The two lectures were great, and the roleplay that came with visiting stalls was really fun.

Thanks to the Assemblage of Uld, I will never hear Archenon Poros the same way ever again…

I will definetely attend again for future AVH events, and I recommend people to also consider going, draenei roleplayers or not!

1 Like

Thank you again everyone for coming! It was wonderful to see all of you come and have a great evening of Draenei community together. Looking forward to the next one already!

2 Likes

Hello Draenei and guests!

A bit later than usually announced, but as the end of the month draws near…
…the next AVH is coming up next week SUNDAY MAY 30th!!

This months theme is: A NIGHT AT THE RACES! :checkered_flag: :checkered_flag:

Once again we welcome all visitors, Draenei, Alliance and neutral alike, to join us for a night of fun and festivities. This month, we will be showing off what the mounts of the Draenei can do, by hosting 2 races - on talbuk- and elekk-back, open to anyone who wishes to compete!

Start: 20:00 server time in Azurewatch, as usual:

From 20:00pm: Welcome speech
From 20:30pm: Talbuk speed race starts!
From 21:00pm: Elekk fun race starts!
(as usual, not a rigid schedule :wink: )

PRIZES for the winners of either race to be won!

The Talbuk race is a speed race - quickest participant will win!
The Elekk race is the fun race - we have prepared an emote-based obstacle course to keep you, and the audience (and your elekk) entertained :wink:. We’ll give you the details on the day!

:checkered_flag: Sign-Ups for the races are recommended as the elekk-race especially will have a limited amount of participants we can take! Just drop a comment here, or contact me ingame (Kheevani) or in the Draenei discord!

6 Likes

Who will win the title? Be there and find out! Better yet, take part!

2 Likes

Kheevani is truly masterful at hosting such powerful events.

I salute you my friend, wishing the best for this one.

2 Likes

This happens in a bit over a week. Don’t forget that although pre signups are not mandatory, if you want to be sure you have a spot in one of the races letting Khee know beforehand will ensure you have a place on the line!

2 Likes

We got some sign-ups in again- hoping for many more on the night!
Get yours in now to secure yourself a spot in one or both of the races!!

Talbuk race: Fastest racer wins!
Elekk race: Obstacle race with fun emote challenges!

And of course, any spectators are most welcome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Quick reminder that this will happens this sunday! Still spots open for the races or you can just come to cheer on your favorite! Be There!

1 Like

I’m so excited to be part of this! Also a little nervous!

1 Like

2 more days to go until the race night on Azuremyst!!

Sign ups for the races are still open, leave a post or get in touch if you wish to sign up for both of either of the two races!
Got no talbuk or elekk ICly? No problem, we gladly borrow you one on the night to take part!

Or come, bring your popcorn and lean back to enjoy the show!!

1 Like

Race night is here folks! Come one & all to witness the ever proud sport of RACING for BRAGGING rights!!

1 Like

Another AVH comes to a close - A big THANK YOU to everyone who dropped by last night, was lovely to see you all, and I hope you enjoyed our AVH Race Night!

First off we had the talbuk race - congratulations to the winners:
Aurlon in 3rd place…
Tama’ari in 2nd place…
Virnibek in 1st place and winner of the title “Of the Millennium Talbuk”!

Next we had the Elekk race - a set of 4 challenges to show the mastery and cooperation of rider and elekk! First off the riders showed off their skill in an elaborate slalom course outside of town, followed by the Ring Toss Game and the Boulder Roll Challenge. Finale was the entertaining ‘Elekk’s Got Talent’, where the riders could show off their companions special skills.

Also here, congratulations to our winners…:
Hartuum in 3rd place
Ralle in 2nd place…
Daelindri in 1st place and winner of the title “Of the Azure Eelekk”!

I hope you all enjoyed the challenge and the prizes!

Bit big thanks goes most of all to my gracious co-hosts and co-judges - the event would have not been possible without you and all your ideas, input and motivation!!
Tizmiv as our amazing race announcer throughout the night, including drive-by
Nesrerah as our most benevolent goodie bad organiser
Ballad with her endless ideas and hands on help with the toys
Pervaal, who single-handedly came up with and organized the scoring system for all races

Hope you enjoyed yourselves, see you at the next AVH on June 27th!

3 Likes

Just want to say thank you again for everyone who showed up and congratulations to all contestants!

Looking forward to the next one!

Hey peeps!

A little update on this months AVH - due to RL circumstances from my side I won’t be able to organize / host the AVH this, and likely next month, so…

AVH is taking a summer break!

Still stay tuned for updates. Also join the Draenei Discord for event news, as a social gathering might still happen in its stead!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.