[Draenor] [H] LF Home

Greeting dragonriders!

I’m looking for an active, social guild that does current content!

I am looking for a proper place to call home, where i can active engage in social conversation in the guild chat and do content together. The current guild i am in, are only active on discord on voice chats, and sure i can voice chat, but most of the time i just wanna enjoy the game while chatting.

This time my main are druid again, able to play Guardian, Resto and Balance
(combo point specs are my nemesis)

I work night time shifts, so i’m unable to have permanent raiding days, even though i would like to do it when i’m not working. Otherwise i enjoy M+ a lot.

So any guilds on Draenor willing to open their arms and welcome me into their social club?

A little background:

I started playing in Classic, being really young and just did not know how to play the game at all, but alas i played a warrior and a mage back then.
(leveling and a few dungeons was all i did because it was challenging enough for me)

Then i did a ton of pvp in TBC on a Enhancement Shaman/Arcane Mage - Still not knowing how to actually play the game properly, but i had fun with friends.

When WOTLK hit, my main was a resto druid, i got into raiding and actually cleared all the content with the guild i joined.

To make this a bit shorter, i did raiding in MOP and WOD on a lock, m+ and a few raids as a mage in Legion, and just messed around in the later expansions.

Hiya mate,
If you are still searching please add Kahime#3502 to your discord so we can see if we are the right home for you
Look fards to chatting to you