Draenor professions level requirements

Hello,

Please reduce the Draenor professions level requirements. Currently level 35 is required and it feels like it should not be. What is the point of having Relics of the Past that set the required level of a item to level 15 if you have to be at level 35 to craft them.

I feel disappointed with this because I looked forward to level a new character through Draenor using Chromie time while keeping my professions up and crafting new gear as I re-explore Draenor.

Hopefully this level requirement is not intended and gets fixed soon!

Best Regards,
Ziviaty

1 Like

Disappointed and not surprised. Picked both Herbalism and Mining whilst levelling up a Deathknight. First drop of Compendium of Herbs and Treatise on Mining in Draenor, clicked without even looking expecting it to go through. Looked more closely at the tool tip.

Lets just say the slap to the forehead echoed around the living room and now I have a red mark. Simple, elementary, things like this… they get wrong. Even going to the Miners in Draenor, or Stormwind… no dice.

Tried the profession trainers in Ashran and they didn’t give it. Even trying going through Northrend and Pandaria to get their profession first before Draenor. Would have tested but crashed out and now I have a 24 minute wait to simply log in.

If that works and Draenor opens up after I’ve unlocked Northrend and Pandaria I’ll comment back. Until them assume idiocy has won out. Can’t believe for one second this wasn’t spotted in Beta and for such a simple change.

Its like they had all this time for people to test on ptr and then made last minute changes that nobody had time to test

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.