[ Draenor Server ] Desperately LF Guild

Seriously folks :confused: I have never struggled in finding friends / groups and guilds in any MMO beforel like I did in wow.
Even if it’s a small guild, friendly people that run stuff together, just let me know…It’s been months since I joined and I’ve been playing alone 392ilvl and working towards 400 asap.
HMU please.

Would you be willing to transfer servers? If so we might be the guild for you!!

Solar Noctis (Frostwhisper/Zenedar/Bladefist) is a casual raiding guild, we are seeking active members to strengthen our raiding team. We are currently looking for DPS for our current raid nights. To date we have cleared 8/8 HC and 6/9HC.

We are an English-speaking guild who strive to create a friendly, helpful community.

We want to clear content at our own pace. So if you are looking for a guild that intends to push heroic/mythic on week one this isn’t it.

We understand that people have families, jobs and other commitments outside of the game and therefore we are not in the business of demanding players to “be on at a certain time or else” - that goes against the relaxed and social environment we aim to create.

That being said our raid times are:-

Wednesday 20:00- 23:00

Sunday 20:00 - 23:00

We have a calendar full of events each week, including 2 M+ nights, levelling nights for alts and other activities from time to time!

So if you are looking for a relaxed and friendly place to raid or just hang out or if you’d like more information contact our guildmasters!

Luctish (Luctish#1984)

Gormac (Garaidh#21616)

Lossee (Lossee#2651)

Have you tried your server’s forums? Or trade chat?

I hope you find the right home for you soon.

I tried :frowning: nothing so far.

Look no further my friend - Draenor Guild Order of the SilverFlame is happy to have you =)

Add me on cactusito#2318 and let’s have a chat =P

2 Likes

Hi! If you’re big on running M+ dungeons, I run a friendly and active xrealm Discord Community - multi faction. No rio requirements.
Give me a shout on Discord tru#7480 if interested.

Add me up bro. Krustofski#2844
In a guild in DRAENOR that’s looking for players