Draenor Tier 2 and 3 will be gone in prepatch/shadowlands last chance

So as topic says. This is the last chances to get the recolored/re skinned items from Draenor. If u dont know what this is look at level 91-91 armor/weapons on the AH and look for
Shields/offhand
1H hammer/axe/sword/dagger/wand¨
2H Axe/Staves
Gun

8 pieces of armor in each category. head/schoulder/chest/legs/gloves/boots/wrist/waist
Plate
Mail
Leather
Cloth

All these items got a tier1/tier2/tier3 Look :slight_smile:
GL getting your pieces ^^

2 Likes

Why are they going to be removed? Where do you get this information?

The only place I’ve seen it so far is on reddit

1 Like

Really dumb change is true.
Guess i’ll make sure I have it all to be safe

The problem is those crafts require to use multiple daily cd to have it, so even if you start today to do it maybe you won’t be able to obtain all those transmogs

2 Likes

Any logical reason for this change?
Seems really dumb.

Guess I better start crafting weapons, thanks for the heads up, Blizzard really are tools.

Thanks for heads up, I still need some engineering and bs items… Why they remove this? Unneeded change.

What the actual :poop: is the purpose of removing these?

5 Likes

Think its cause of the new gear upgrade items :slight_smile: prob. doesnt work together

for WOD stuff you have the ability to turn in raw materials in exchange for Primal Spirits (and then craft the cooldownless version of crafting materials). The trader is in your garrison and is on a daily rotation. Acceps ores, furs, herbs etc.

WOD mats are in high surplus, they are by far the cheapest mats on the market. Should not be too difficult to craft yourself full transmog sets before prepatch.

3 Likes

Anyone else being ignored by gf for crafting and still crafting ? :open_mouth:

People asking why this stuff has been removed, it’s obvious isn’t it ?

The WoD appearance items for the upgraded tiers are so OP and would totally unbalance the game to the point of making it unplayable.

Or it could be that Ion wants to be remembered as the lead dev that removed more stuff from the game than he created.

Anyone know if crafted tier 2 and 3 items will be removed on patch day?

I can see on Beta that the recipies for the essences needed to upgrade is removed from professions but what about already crafted items :o

Tier 2 and 3 weapons and armors won’t be deleted with the patch, if you make it now you will keep them.
The items itself to ugrade weapons and armors to tier 2 and 3 will be converted to a grey useless items on patch, so if you have some upgrade item in your bank you should use them becfore prepatch.

So the tier 2 and 3 armor/weapons will still be able to be sold? Or will they become soul bound?

How will the old upgrades coop with the new upgrade system? And how will it affect the weapon appereances.

Ty for telling about essences ^^

I do not believe the armor/weapons will become soul bound. Probably those created before prepatch will keep the old appearances, it just won’t be possible to create any new tier 2 and 3 armor/weapons after prepatch.

I am not sure yet how the new profession system works but it seems this WOD upgrades could be used to exploit this system and Blizzard has made the lazy option of just remove them.

Ty for your reply ^^

I still crave after a clear Blue answer.
What and what not to expect from Blizzard on these items

They could just remove the stats if they have a problem with those duh.

Loads of mayby´s but no official blue and clear answer :wink: