Drag-on flight

2 years feels like a lifetime waiting for this expansion to be over. Blizz, make an exception this time and let us have the pirate expansion at the end of 2023.

4 Likes

Its not even been out six months yet :joy: stop exaggerating!

New content tomorrow and first major patch in 6ish weeks.

If you dont like this expansion there are hundreds of other games to fill your time with until the next one comes along and you can rinse and repeat all this silly hyperbole…

13 Likes

Why so eager for it to be over?

What do you see is so wrong with it?

Personally im having a blast.

3 Likes

People know they don’t have to play WoW right?

4 Likes

feels like 6 years

:yawning_face:

oh there are? never heard of this one before, I should hurry up and go check what those other games are!

:person_facepalming:

1 Like

Sounds like you’re not having fun. Maybe try play a different game.

4 Likes

Bears repeating. WoW isn’t going anywhere; if you don’t like its current expansion, go play some other games and return once your interest is rekindled.

3 Likes

WoW players: “WoW sucks, I can’t wait to buy it again.”

3 Likes

That’s not how software development works.

1 Like

It does drag a bit, doesn’t it?

I remember Morgan Day, Associate Game Director, said in an interview that Blizzard aimed for Seasons to be 6-7 months long.

Which is long.

And it feels longer than the content can support.

If you can barely squeeze 6-7 months of gameplay out of all the leveling zones in the first Season of Dragonflight, how can you hope to squeeze yet another 6-7 months of gameplay out of a single zone in subsequent Seasons?

Dragonflight struggles with longevity.

1 Like

Dragonflight has been great!

Can’t wait for the story to continue.

I hope this expansion never ends!

you can’t say that with a straight face when you’re wearing a pirate’s hat

I want a pirate expansion as much as the next guy. But that doesn’t mean im not having a blast in Dragonflight.

Then the players would complain about that

1 Like

Honestly a good way to discover new games too. V Rising got its hooks in me during late Shadowlands like that.

guess you didnt play BFA …

bfa was the pirate expansion

You do realize it’s been out for 4 months only and that it had 1 (however small) content patch? SL had no new content for the first 8 months.

but the content that we have was completed in 2 weeks

1 Like

^^ This

The expansion I hated and made me quit was Cata. It is probably my longest WoW break.

I know it can seem hard when your favourite game has turned into something you no longer enjoy but you just have to find something else to do until the next expansion comes out.

2 Likes

cant wait for diablo 4
fresh start MMO ARPG

wow just doesnt cut it anymore with the gear resets and content droughts

• got my 4th alt to 424 ilvl , and im sitting around thinking , until 10.1 there really isnt anything left to do… other than making a 5th alt?
    if thats all this game is going to be , id rather jump onto something new like Diablo 4

• there is nothing hard about this game, theres no puzzles, theres no " mage tower" content … only getting rating and gearing up
    its pretty pathetic tbh, ive spent more time sitting in the city waiting for SoloQ than actually playing the game

and if a Dev read my post here, he/she would think the answer to fix this issue would be ARTIFACT POWER grinds
which is not the answer…