Dragonfang is dead! :(

This server is dead with no economy, not even 50+ lvl 60’s online at various hours, dwindling communities due to the number of players populating the world and guilds, i only xferred here a few days ago and i’m regretting it, i can’t go back and this transfer is final and irreversible, no paid xfer and only option is to go to mandokir a spanish speaking realm, so its literally like ive gone to WoW prison, when phase 2 lands there wont be ANY world pvp this needs to be addressed AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ! im considering quitting the game!!!

On schedule.

Quick! Jump the guns! All hands on deck! Some dude threatens to quit the game!

Dragonfang is actually fine (at least on Horde side).

5 Likes

Be helpful if they put what faction they are on eh?

You think its fine when there are 0 dungeons being recruited for, sometimes 1 and 3 if super lucky? :slight_smile: no economy? don’t make me laugh, the most you can hope for is a raiding guild, and there are only 2-3 guilds raiding…

Atleast you can play the game as opposed to being in an hour+ queue

Again, since I you don’t (want to ) tell us on which faction you are playing I wil speak for my own faction.

On Horde side, I am able to run several High level dungeons every evening . We have 3 Guilds raiding on a regular schedule and 1-2 coming up and wanting to start in the upcoming week(s).

Also, define “no economy”? Cause you don’t have the same item listed over several pages?

U don’t understand man. There are no ghost mushrooms in ah!

3 Likes

mate honestly, you fell into the most cancer server of them all. better quit the game TBH blizzard aint bringing paid transfers.

I had a similar issue as well… I decided to go to Mandokir (I didn’t even know this was a spanish server) and now regret my decision. I’m currently playing on Mandokir although I don’t even speak spanish… No other options available. This is horrible for my playing experience.

Its not dead any more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Come back, it’s fun

1 Like

Still dead. Won’t change anytime soon now.
Unless you enjoy raidlogging, playing alone and farming stuff that will never sell.

You are a level 20 high mountain tauren. Your opinion is irrelevant.

2 Likes

change treat name - dragonfang is not dead. just a little empty. there are plenty people who are looking for a more personal classic experience and they can find it here.

just think about what happens if someone does research for servers and find this . we have plenty raiding guilds, good players and a very active community makers who organize events that are mucho fun…

3 Likes

almost 60 yoooo

1 Like

Never, found a higher pop. Cant describe The difftent on a high realm compared to Dramafang. Holy Jesus i love this game. Now.

Is the server dead on Alliance side?

I understand it’s a low population server, but what I mean is, are there active guilds and will finding dungeon groups at 60 be a challenge?

PvE can only be problematic for lower levels at time, it’s ok for 60s on both factions.

3 Likes

what queue lol? didnt they removed queues like 3 months ago