Dragonflight Collector's edition

I’ve pre-ordered the Dragonflight Collector’s edition somewhere in October and normally it should have arrived the 28 or 29th of november. The thing is on the gear store where i bought it, I used an email to which i have no longer acces to and could not change it to a new one. Found out a week or 2 ago that the package had been delivered somewhere in Spain, whilst I live in Belgium and had it set to deliver at my home. The UPS tracking number let me know that the package was gonna be send back to the sender because it wasn’t picked up.’
After contacting the customer support for a first time I asked if they could send it to the right adress and contact the right email not the one i had for the gear store.
Had to contact customer support again last week again seemed it wasn’t handled and got to know that the deliver couldn’t find someone at the delivery adress while I was at home. So that’s why they send it back to Spain. Also had to ask once again to change or contact me via the right email.
Had to contact Customer support once again today to get an update on it
Just got too know they are handling it but that the item is not in the warehouse yet.
I am gonna get it luckily.

I get why Blizzard decided to only sell the Collector’s edition via their site but the service really was rather dissapointing.