Dragonflight live 28 nov - when you think prepatch?

Oh look.
But see, you still don’t understand it.

Yet the result still ends up with you saying “Pfu, who tf cares, bro.” because you’re unable to put yourself in other people’s shoes.

‘Put yourself in my shoes and then that way you can understand my laziness, incompetence and lack of common sense’.

I was gonna edit the post and hopefully write this:

inb4 yet another ad hominem, I’m not talking about myself. I’m talking about the people who doesn’t even know about sources like check-pvp and so on, and only relies on the achievements and doesn’t even keep track of prepatches or broken specs in regular seasons and so on.

Reducing the meaning of rating achievements is de facto corrupting the meaning of rating achievements, which people use for pugging.

But look, I was too slow. Ah well, you’re a Dumbass, so I wasn’t expecting anything else.

Looks like you’re just unable to put yourself into the masses’ shoes. And you’re certainly not showing any empathy for those masses affected by it. That sure says a lot about you.

Yup, which is why the ‘masses’ complain about innocuous, self problem stuff on a daily basis and why the people who actually have a few brain cells do not.

Just the other day I believe you were telling some person that was ranting about his return to the game that loads of his issues are stuff he can sort out for himself? This is the same.

It really isn’t. It’s just you not comprehending the differences.

Yeah, much better to be an apathetic psychopath who doesn’t care about issues that doesn’t affect him personally.

Yeah, they don’t affect me personally because I acknowledge certain problems and flaws can exist and then I do everything I can to ensure that they don’t negatively affect me. If ‘the masses’ do not, well that’s on them to start doing so if they don’t want to complain.

And there we hit the nail on the head. So you’re advocating for self-reliance for the masses playing this game, even though the origin of the problem is caused by Blizzard by design corrupting the meaning of the achievements even more than they’d previously do with just a few broken specs during regular patches, by enabling rating achievements in prepatches which are so notorious for being so broken that even YOU don’t disagree with achievements earned during that time doesn’t hold much water when push comes to shove.
You’re instead just putting the blame on the people who doesn’t look up dates on the achievements. Because that’s a much more wholesome design overall, right?

Yes I do put the blame on people who don’t look at the dates and the recent experience of a player.

I’m not going to invite a hardstuck challenger (thank you check pvp for simplifying checks) from the last 2 expansions that has a 2.2 or 2.4 in 3s from 2 years ago, the same way I’m not going to invite a rank 1 from wrath of the lich king when he’s been a rival ever since. The same way I don’t expect to go and join a mythic jailer progression guild right now and be able to use my cutting edge from bfa as a sufficient qualification when I have done nothing close to that since, and I expect the recruiters to look that up and identify it and stop me from joining.

And the funny thing of all this is you act like people who got their first achievements in prepatch off seasons run rife, when the reality is it’s a very minuscule amount of players that actually do.

I don’t care about ‘wholesome design’, what kind of posi vibe love live laugh e-girl tweet is that? Go play some animal crossing or Hello Kitty island adventure if you want wholesome design. Use some brains and you won’t have to complain about something that you can easily avoid.

2 Likes

Why so? Sure some of his abilities feel as idiotic as convoke - zero chance to balance, pointless for pve and broken in pvp, but outside of that, I think the femboy range will make it meh. As a healer, you definitely dont want to be half melee, since all the stupid amount of cc and instakills flying around, its better to stay max range. And I dont think you want to hard cast as caster dps in range of kicks either. I have no hopes blizz will manage to make it close to balanced. It will end up like disc priest after the rework years ago, its either useless or broken, but I cant say it looks anywhere near tempting for me in pvp.

evoker has a lot of tools, last time i counted they have like 15+ spells with a larger cd lol

but generally it is still very undertuned.

to make up for the melee range, they have a cd immunity and can cast while moving. they also have a second cc immunity.
but as it stands you will need to have a solid grasp of the game to survive as evoker for sure

dps evoker on the other hand looks like complete trash at the moment.
also plays like trash

Thanks for the info. Im looking forward to try it. It sounds cool in theory, but yea, its questionable in practical use for both pve and pvp.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.