[Dragonflight] Quick Shot - Survival Talent

So quick shot works the same as the current 4 set for hunters, except the proc rate is 8 times lower and the arcane shot flies out passively. It’s too unreliable.

If the ability is too strong to balance it around proc rate it should be redesigned. Assuming kill command is a 25% proc chance and quick shot is 5%(currently).
1/4 x 1/20 - that’s a 1.25 proc chance.

It’s a complete waste of a talent point. Which is a pity because the talent itself sounds really cool. Adding an arcane shot to survival makes it feel more like the hybrid it’s supposed to be.

I’m curious to hear what people have to say about this. Is anyone even interested in this talent or am I the minority? I’d personally much rather have something along the lines of flayed shot that somehow procs the use of an arcane shot instead of the current iteration of quick shot. Flayed provides an extra button for ranged play and makes ranged play feel more smooth.

I definitely think it should’ve just been Flayed Shot with Kill Shot proc, or even Arcane Shot if they really don’t want talent choices reliant on those in class tree (though why you wouldn’t take kill shot is beyond me)

If not Flayed Shot, it could be Lacerate, or something, I just want at least one more button than we have currently, and another thing to spend focus on.

Yeah, also survival will struggle more with getting a sentinel owl up if someone wants to play it since it relies on focus spenders.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.