Dreadflame accountwide

If even mounts going to be accountwide there is no point to hold dreadflame charbound

12 Likes

I literally don’t understand why it’s not account wide, demonic tyranny and glorious tyranny and the other one are account wide.
It’s a weird choice to have it not account wide on blizzards behalf with dreadflame.

5 Likes

They probably forgot.

3 Likes

it’s not? i never even realised tbh lmao

god that enchant

1 Like

It’s ugly af anyways just looked it up
I forgot it even exists.

1 Like

ya i never use it. think it’s cause it’s so weak and… dispersed i guess? it’s all over the place and weak in all those spots. if i want something like that i’m gonna use chronos.

1 Like

Just get 2.1 on the character u want it?
Or u already have it?

nobody cares if you guys like the illusion or not who asked you?
i like it alot

i dont want to grind gear with 12 chars for something i allready have and then after that on ally so just make it acc wide there is no reason

3 chars was enough

3 Likes

Should be no Problem to make it accwide then I agree idk Why they didnt lul

2 Likes

guys if you have beta key pls report this ingame there if you want it to change

3 Likes

Maybe first before that giving a compensation of enchant looking to Gun and bow and crossbow since we can’t use that feature on gun and bow and crossbow

1 Like

I agree 100%. Some1 said it is account wide in beta but im not sure is it true or what.

4 Likes

I would love to see that can someone confirm this?

2 Likes

I have a Beta key till now its Not accwide

2 Likes

Why they said in twitter that it is account wide now…

Fairly certain it used to be account-wide at some point before as i could mog into it on my pala. They then changed it some time later on again to be character specific.

Who? blizzard?

It was some pvp guy who had about 40k followers in twitter. But cant be sure coz havent seen it confirmed by blizzard.

1 Like

Maybe he has some Informations we dont have

Yes yes it was me, and i confirm again : my paladin and priest has access to Dreadflame in the beta, even if i got it only with war and monk in BFA :slight_smile:

4 Likes