Dreadnought SOM Server: Ships departing fm Menethil Harbor

Hello Techies,

I am writing to bring to your attention that there is something wrong with ships departing from Menethil Harbour.

To be more precise, I have observed the foll. weird events taking place:

1. Two characters are waiting on the docks at Menethil harbor for either of the two ships to arrive so they may board. The Ship only arrives for one of the two characters who goes ahead and boards the vessel.

Although the ship is there, the other character standing right next to the character that just boarded the vessel as described above does not see the vessel being there alongside the wooden Wharf at all, but instead just sees water and emptiness where a ship ought to be.

1. When I finally see a vessel there and I manage to board said vessel, the vessel proceeds and gets phenomenally underway but ultimately stops at the end of her sea route a few miles out of Menethil harbour.

Normally, at this point in normal servers one gets the screen with the crude nautical map and sees the dots that stand for the sea passage of the vessel from Eastern Kingdoms to Kalimdor.

However, in my and other people’s case, this does not happen at all and we just stay stuck at the edge of Menethil Harbour Roads while the vessel we are passengers of has stopped making way through the water and is “dead in the water” making no headway.

The only way out of this situation is to relog. Sometimes we just find ourselves swimming at sea miles offshore Menethil Harbour where the vessel was stopped previously as described above, other times we are transported back to Menethil Hαrbour , the ship gets underway and starts making way through the water, and then proceeds to exit the Harbour and make it out to open sea whereupon we get the Map Screen and the sea passage is completed successfully as we find ourselves in Kalimdor eventually.

• This has happened while on board or trying board both of the vessels departing fm Menethil Harbour bound for either Darkshore or Theramore Isle.

• This has happened to many Alliance players I know of of all races.

• I first observed this happening 3 or 4 weeks ago right after the big issues with the server were apparently fixed. It’s still happening as it just happened to me right now a few minutes ago.

Can you pls have a look at it?

It’s rly odd that I get to report this issue as I am a professional mariner by occupation so it’s somehow weirdly appropriate that I should get to report this I guess.