Druid flight form discrepancy

The quest mob doesn’t even give the flight form quest if you don’t have 300 flying. The problem with that is, that the quest also rewards one of the best idols. This creates a performance discrepancy in terms of performance between rich and poor players. Can Blizz fix this so that we can at least get the idol but not the flight form without paying the 5000g?

Thanks

2 Likes

Time investment giving benefits in a MMORPG? How dare you Blizzard!

5 Likes

If i want the best tanking trinket for my class i need to pay 7500g on my server. Unfair!

1 Like

Servers infested with bots reducing prices of things, people buying gold online, I don’t think it’s a very unfair request

5000g literally takes you 2 days at most to farm out… I don’t understand people

Care to elaborate on this?

I know a number of people that don’t have a lot of time to play so if it is so super easy and fast i’d like to tell them how they can do it.

1 Like

The old primal fire farm should still be able to give you 250g+ per hour on Earthshaker alliance side. Primal mana should also be an easy 200g+ per hour.

Well aware of those farms, but heavy competition will make 5000g within 2 days quite difficult.

I assume he did not mean playing non-stop for 48h which is why I was curious as to how he achieves that result.

I was wanting a response from Mr. Literally guy who made it sound like you’re an idiot if you aint rich.

1 Like

Weird flex, but ok.

2 Likes

He obviously didn’t mean 1 hour per day either. A grand total 20 hours of farming since release could have gotten the OP the 5k he needs. That’s not really hard considering that we are 3.5 months into the expansion. It’s an average of 15 minutes at most per day dedicated to farming gold for the mount. That’s even giving him ample time to reach level 70 first.

You may not be an idiot, but you sure ain’t playing the game as much as the devs intened epic flying mount owners to do if you can’t afford one by now.

Most people will hit lvl 70 with 2-3 zones left full of quests. Just finnish of these zones at 70 can get you 3 to 4k gold

Hm, when did I say I had any economic issues?

Have had my epic flyer for quite some time.

What I cannot stand is people WITH gold telling people WITHOUT gold that they are fools playing the game wrong.

No idea why i’m talking with you though, only interested in a response from the guy I wrote to.

You have completely missed my reason for writing in this topic in the first place.

1 Like

Where have I said that you do? It was response to you saying he “makes it sound like you’re an idiot if you ain’t rich.” You know, the quote above the sentence is an important part of the context, right?

Noone here have said that. He did however indicate that people who can’t afford an epic flying mount is too lazy/doesn’t play enough to have one, which is true.

You want a top secret gold farm you can tell anyone poor they can log in for an hour and make 500+ gold without competition? I’m pretty sure you knew in advance that you wouldn’t get such a response.

If it’s that secret, why expect anyone complaining about gold to be able to do it? :thinking:

1 Like

It’s awefully silent after this post, i also would like to know an answer from you as to how you would get 5K gold in 2 days. If you can’t come up with a serious answer i’ll just consider this a huge gloat@lookatmehowgreatiam

1 Like

With my main, I was able to buy the 280% mount, but druid is my alt which i’m trying to turn into main. I don’t fricking want the 280% mount, I only want the idol that comes from the questline. They should be split. Gold has to be the last step of this questline, instead of the prerequisite

1 Like

I hate farming in this ancient game. Running from mob to mob to node to node like a moron to collect virtual ccy is just not something i want to do. I dont have epic flying as a consequence but tbh i dont think i need it much anyway. Not much to do in open world

1 Like

No it doesnt, as there are better idols for each of the individual roles.
The idol is for a slight group buff.
With the example from a feral druid - you dont use it if you are a cat (shred idol is superior), you dont use it if you are a bear (maul idol is superior), you generally only use it when you are OTing as a bear and swapping forms in a fight.

im not sure what this specific libram does, but you can change librams mid fight no problem and keep the effect of the previous one. for example on my pala i have a libram macroed into holy shield, and one on conce. when i cast holy shield and then conce after, the holy shield libram will affect the holy shield even when unequiped

Still completely missing my point for writing in this topic :rofl: