Druid skins explaination

Hi!
I’m a returning player. I’ve played Classic (I was 11 back then), TBC and WoTLK!
I did return for a few months for Catalysm… but then left again. Now though, in Covid-19 times, being a risk-group person, I’ve got time to play again, so I am returning!.. A LOT has happened tho. My main has always been a Priest, now I’m going for a druid tho… and I’ve got some questins.

I’m so sorry if all these questions are super nooby! But I’ve been trying reading and reading… and I don’t seem to get it.

Im a balance/resto druid. Currently lvl 113. I brought up my old main (priest) to lvl 120, and then did the “boost” thing with a druid since I wanna main that now.

However, to my point/question… All theese druid skins?! How do I get them… I do have the artifacts since I got boosted… But I haven’t completed anything in legion area… and I only have one skin to choose from. How do I unlock more? Is it hard/time consuming?

Also… am I able to play resto/balance but still have another cat skin/transmogification? I like the purple shiny one so much that I’ve seen!

The legion artifact appearances are unlocked by doing legion content and you can unlock basically all of them apart from mage tower one.

They all take some time to unlock but the most time consuming (at least in my opinion is the Balance of Power one because it requires some rep grinding. There are also diffrent tints of these “skins”. You can see what you have to do to unlock them on this wowhead page
https://www.wowhead.com/unlocking-artifact-appearances-guide
I also recomend to dowload BtWQuests addon to track what you need to do for those skins/tint and shows step by step progresion through the class campaigns and balance of power quests

Thank you so much for your reply!
Can I just ask you aswell… If I unlock any cool skin that I want… Is it possible for me to use that artifact and transmog to the skin I want as a cat/bear… but still have my balance or resto spec?

That the problem with artifact weapons, they can only be worn by spec it belongs to and the same thing applies to transmogging, so no cool cat/bear for you unless your playing feral or bear druid

Dang it!!
I guess I have to farm for the fire catform then in Firelands!! The coolest thing in balance that I’ve seen is the ghost-like-form haha!

oh do you mean the glyph of stars, I kinda dig it but i would just have normal model instead of a moonkin form or star themed shadow form

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.