Dual wielding class

So I like classes that can dual wield. Favourite weapons being swords.

I like fast classes, death by a thousand cuts sort of thing.

Anyone suggest a dual wield class/classes that has this sort of play style?

Fury War & Frost dk

Specially Fury though

1 Like

Rogue perhaps?

Outlaw fast paced?

Ah, according to my brother (who plays it), no its not.

probably best going fury warrior.

1 Like

Fury warrior is all about swinging your weapons like crazy all around. So it’s quite fast paced.

1 Like

Fury warrior has fastest gameplay from all classes i’ve tested (got almost all at 120) but i’m not sure if 2 x 2h is not killing dual wielding fantasy, for me titan grip is not true dual wield :stuck_out_tongue:

Is fury warrior faster than havoc demon hunter? I tried leveling a warrior because I wanted an alternative to my DH, but I love the speed of DH. It felt sluggish by comparison, and I stopped around level 40. Does it get faster with higher levels?

Killing machine talent, Leap (talented) and double charge talent. Warrior has tons of mobility. In pvp have a good snare clear to allow them to keep moving.

It’s just warriors mobility revolves around getting into the fight quicker, and relying on something to hit, well apart from leap which is free movement. But it’s heavily emphasised as getting stuck in and slow when nothing to fight.

But demon hunters, monks and druids are king of mobility. As they can just use it free of will.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.