With hotfixes that will go live during scheduled weekly maintenance this week (tomorrow, 10 August in this region), we will make the following tuning adjustments to many dungeon and raid encounters.
Dungeons and Raids
Sanctum of Domination
- A gap now appears in every row of spikes during Stage Two on Mythic difficulty.
- Health of Painsmith Raznal, Spiked Balls, and Shadowsteel Horrors reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Painsmith Raznal
De Other Side
- Enraged Spirit’s Rage duration reduced to 5 seconds (was 6 seconds).
Halls of Atonement
- The completion timer has been increased to 32 minutes (was 31 minutes).
- Stone Shattering Leap damage reduced by 15% in Mythic and Mythic+ difficulties.
Mists of Tirna Scithe
- The duration of Droman’s Wrath has been increased to 15 seconds (was 12 seconds).
- Ingra Maloch
- Plaguebelcher’s summoned Slimy Morsels have had their health reduced by 50%.
- Slimy Morsel health reduced by 30%.
- Gluttonous Tick should now lose any stacks of Engorge when they leave combat.
Kryxis the Voracious
- Juggernaut Rush damage reduced by 20%.
The Necrotic Wake
- Health reduced by 10%.
- Surgeon Stitchflesh
Theater of Pain
Affront of Challengers
- Sathel the Accursed’s One With Death now absorbs 20% of their maximum health (was 30%).
- Dessia the Decapitator’s Slam damage reduced by 40%.
- Affront of Challengers
- De Other Side
As always, these are subject to further change before they go live, and we’ll have the final adjustments in our hotfixes update soon after they go live.