Dungeon Finder no longer show any dungeons whlie questing in BfA

I am trying to complete the “A Nation United” achievement so I can start a new character with one of the allied races from BfA.
I need to do the “Siege of Boralus: Lady Ashvane’s Return” quest, but since I levelled up to 51 I can not select anything in the dungeon finder anymore, except the first Shadowlands dungeon. Which I can’t do because I miss pre-reqs.

Will I be able to select them again once I reach a certain point in Shadowlands, or am I screwed?

3 Likes

I had a similar problem in BFA where I wanted to do a Legion instance on mythic for the artifact appearance quests. Once I was maximum level I could solo all the Legion instances without any problem (freshly dinged druid). So the work around for me was to level up first and then continue with the quest line in Legion.

I assume you will be able to solo the BFA instances too once you hit level 60. They will not reappear in the group finder though.

Same, I just created (and deleted) a post about this. I’ve got The Fourth Key quest and this has stopped my progress dead.

EDIT: Thought I’d edit my thread post in here.

I got back into WoW last week and I’m running through the BFA campaign on the Alliance side. Before shadowlands launch I could do any dungeon I wanted, now I only have Necrotic Wake as the only choice and I can’t create a group unless I want to do random BFA dungeons.

From questing I’ve jumped to lvl51 and I want to do the Fourth Key quest so doing random dungeons till I get the right one isn’t really optimal. Was going to do it tonight but I spent like an hour trying to figure out if I was doing it wrong and then swam to Tol Dagor for the flight path.

Just found this on us.Battle.Net when seeing if Chromie Time can help.

“Timewalking is intended only for leveling characters. Once you reach level 50, it is disabled for your character. If you speak to Chromie and she’s telling you you’re needed in Icecrown, she’s just giving you a taste of what’s going to happen in your future! For now, there is no new quest in Icecrown.”

Sounds like we’re locked out of the content; if I’m correct I’m pretty angry with that.

I was expecting a email notification as well, guess not.

In the end a buddy of mine and a few of his friends rand me through it.
For the Motherlode dungeon I asked in trade channel (what else is it for, right?) and a lvl60 helped me there.

Playing my new Dark Iron warrior in SL now :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.