Dungeon queue issue

I have wondered this issue regarding dungeon queue since WOTLK.
If you queue as DPS, and wait for 15min for group. Then the que pops. Every one but one dps accepts the queue. I get the notice "Someone has declined the invite. You have been returned to the FRONT of the queue. And then nothing… I wait for ANOTHER 15mins for next queue. I´m just asking, that how is this possible? IMO, if one DPS declines the queue, the system should automaticly pick next DPS from the actual queue, to replace the declined person. Could you please explain me why I lose the tank and the healer, from the first queue?

There are a few possible explanations.

1. A group in progress needed replacements so those people got placed there the second time the window popped for them.
  1. The DPS that didn’t accept was queued together with tank/healer so they all left the queue when that decline happened.

But, while these explanations work for some cases I don’t think they apply to all. There could be system hiccups and/or nonsensical algorithms at play too.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.