Dungeons Scaling Wrong?

Been leveling a few alts and dungeons feel off.
Anything between level 15-50 bosses are one shotting tanks, damage seems way higher on some mobs to the point it’s extremally difficult to manage & boss HP seems scaled way up.

Am I going crazy or did something change ?

3 Likes

wtf its wrong with scaling, level dungeons are not playable

2 Likes

ive been doing m+ tonight and it seems like 3-5 key levels higher lol

sounds like it’s working as intended ion and his team is trying hard to run this mmo into the ground :smiley:

I went to Shadowfang Keep with a group of 20-30 levels, healer was not able to keep tank alive, both had full heirlooms set. It looked like Patchwerk 100% > 20% > 100% > 20%.

I joined a Shrine of the Storms BFA dungeon, and Lord Stormsong seemed impossible. When a low level was MC’d, higher levels could barely do any damage to them and his spell casts would AoE one-shot the entire party. We had to set up an interrupt rotation so the MC’d target would never get a cast off.

Even then, we failed because by the time the first MC’d target was even 50% hp, a second player would be MC’d too…

1 Like

Exactly this, in this exact same dungeon, but not only.
In SoS, we wiped on Stormsong as well for this exact reason, couldnt kill the squido.

Razorfen Kraul was infeasable, since the boss with the SpiritLink totem was putting 3 of us randomly at 1hp every second, it was impossible to heal/survive, and after 4 tries we just gave up. I postulate that it could also be from a disparity in levels, hence lifepools not being adjusted properly…

Overall the scaling is wrong : mobs are overtuned, heals are weak; dps are weak, tanks are getting wrecked.

1 Like

Had the same issue while leveling, some dungeons are doable and we OS everything but some are just completely buggued its just nonsense… For example we tried to do the kraal and the boss with the link totem is just completely broken, OS random people without knowing whats going on lol

It makes me sad and angry what this game has become, I mean for most of us the best memories we had on this game was while we were leveling a long time ago, and this is just unexplicable :frowning: As a huge fan of the warcraft lore i will try to continue but everything feels wrong, this scaling stuff is completely garbage in my opinion

1 Like

Something does seem to be off with dungeon scaling, was soloing Mythic Kings Rest for the mount with my 251 ilvl rogue and in previous weeks i could solo it without so much as falling below 80% health. this week i was struggling to even kill the first group of mobs without almost dying

I think it’s a good thing because leveling dungeons feel challenging now which is more engaging. Before it was a snooze fest and didn’t prepare players for max level.

i just did many dungeons on my toons (Classic, MoP and BFA dungeons tested), bosses have 1M hp and the grp in total is doing about 10k DPS, bosses taking AGES, what is this scaling, for real bosses take longer than +15 keys atm it’s LOW LVL NORMAL DUNGEONS. Fix this please blizzard noone enjoys fighting 1 boss with max 1 mechanic for 5 min -_- in Motherlode there’s some mobs that just kept casting a leech orb that healed them for 25% of their health every tick.

fighting a boss for 5 min is not challenging when it has 1 mechanic max

Classic and BFA are completely stuffed.

Wrath and TBC dungeons i completed without issue.

I gave up on ruby pools last week, and it was only +4-7s :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.