[Dwarf-RP] The Three Hammers

30/09/2018 23:22Posted by Gilran
Dude, where is my beard?!

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/792902.jpg

How dare you get my Orcish jimmy's all rustled with images of fine dwarven armour.

Aint no Orc meant to feel like that about no Dwarf! D:
Used to RP with TTH back in the defias days, glad to see they're still at it good luck to you lot!
Cant seem to get in contact to join you all with my Dwarf-adin.

Community link has since expired & none of the leaders mentioned seem to be online.

Dwarf goes by 'Korglaz'.
03/10/2018 21:23Posted by Kennethbeck
Cant seem to get in contact to join you all with my Dwarf-adin. Community link has since expired & none of the leaders mentioned seem to be online. Dwarf goes by 'Korglaz'.

That's weird since the invite link seems fine to me. It's supposed to be unlimited and never expire. At least one of the officers tend to be online in the evenings, if you have bad luck trying to find one, I'd suggest waiting and trying again an hour or two later. Cheers!
A very welcoming atmosphere and sense of community, and, of course, top notch RP so far from top notch RPers! It's been a blast RPing already even if it were only two very eventful and fun evenings.

Now that Sainur is back in Khaz Modan, he's a happy Dwarf looking forward to whatever happens in the future!
Some long overdue changes to the main posts!
Magic
We are fairly strict when it comes to magic as we believe it often can get quite out of hand what a character can do. We allow the typical neutral magics, such as arcane, fire, frost and shamanistic magic. The archetypal evil kind of magic however, like shadow and fel, is somewhat restricted. We allow it as a tool of war, but not to be used against citizens of the Alliance, even in self-defense.
We felt as if though we should be more open to all kinds of magic, afterall the Dark Irons practice shadow magic among other things.
01/08/2018 22:53Posted by Gemir
For now the Gryphon Riders are more or less merged into the Auxiliary due to lack of interest.
We will still keep this role around for a while as a separate thing, but we might remove it eventually altogether if so few are interested.
Hammerguard is looking for more soldiers. No matter if you are Dark Iron, Wildhammer or Bronzebeard - there is place for you!
Dorf RP is always good. I hope Wildhammers become available further down this expansion.
Good to see my old DB guild still at it. Best of luck lads and lasses! Good to see that dwarves are still getting big love on the server!

For Khaz Modan!
21/10/2018 12:14Posted by Obilot
Dorf RP is always good. I hope Wildhammers become available further down this expansion.
One can dream, at least!
22/10/2018 09:13Posted by GĂĄrrĂ­ck
Good to see my old DB guild still at it. Best of luck lads and lasses! Good to see that dwarves are still getting big love on the server!

For Khaz Modan!
Thanks!
Thumbs up for a great guild! Although I do am curious about the dark magic rule. Not even in self defense? That does imply that the only good dark magic using dwarf is a dead dwarf, even if they are a member of the Hammer!

It is just something that struck my eye as a potential trouble point in your guild if a member, who can only wield shadow magic to muster capable defenses, dies because of abiding by the rule.
28/10/2018 01:13Posted by Alarie
Thumbs up for a great guild! Although I do am curious about the dark magic rule. Not even in self defense? That does imply that the only good dark magic using dwarf is a dead dwarf, even if they are a member of the Hammer!

It is just something that struck my eye as a potential trouble point in your guild if a member, who can only wield shadow magic to muster capable defenses, dies because of abiding by the rule.
I suppose it might be a bit over the top in some ways. It's something of an ethical view. Is using these archetypal 'evil' magics ethical to use on your own citizens? Even if it is, would that aspire confidence in the state? I personally don't think so. Furthermore these are typically more corrupting magics than others, so one could always question their sanity, and if their account of events where they used said magic are legitimate.

From a roleplayers perspective I could agree. It does restrict them from using their magic in most roleplay that involves interraction with other players, although these days there are things such as cross-RP. That said, just because there is such a rule does not mean they have to follow it, they just don't have to get caught.

I hope that clears up some things, thanks for the feedback by the way! ;)
I’m looking to re-roll on a role play (damn auto correct on my phone) server to play something I haven’t ever rped.

Would you take a novice to the ways of the dwarf?
1 Like
28/10/2018 22:06Posted by Nepita
Absolutely. We are fully welcoming to those new to both roleplay and dwarves.
29/10/2018 15:57Posted by Gemir
28/10/2018 22:06Posted by Nepita
Absolutely. We are fully welcoming to those new to both roleplay and dwarves.

Oh fantastic I hope to poke you soon then! :)
The way of dwarf:

- Grow beard
- Get real weapon - hammer or axe
- Grow even bigger beard
- Get brewfest mug
- Make a braids on your beard
Och.
After long journey Hammerguard Battalion managed to reach Vol'dun in one piece and set up a camp. Now all we have to do is show Horde our fancy hammers.
Aye, we came face-to-face with the Horde today in the campaign taking place in Vol'dun.

For Khaz Modan!
I haven't done a screenshot dump in a while.. So here's the first day of Strike at the Heart and our travel RP there!

https://imgur.com/a/sbQ8V3W