[Dwarf-RP] The Three Hammers

I willl most likely be in contact.

Just poke me or whoever happens to be online, kinsman!

RPed with these guys last night at the campaign and joined tonight with a buddy, continuing the RP-PvP.

What a banging group! Loving them!

1 Like

Been with this guild for a few days now, never had so much fun doing RP!

If you think dwarfs are good fighters wait till you see how we drink!

Aye, I’ve been around a few days aswell and the RP is absolutely fantastic. Had a blast last night drinking and dancing for 4 hours straight after fighting in the desert.

2 Likes

Don’t forget slaying seagulls and flapping back to Stormwind for more ale! Signed up officially last night and not regretting a moment of it. Quality RP!

4 Likes

Never…ever…will drink with those dwarves again. Quality rp, would recommend 10/10

5 Likes

Oi lads! Party in Redfield watch tonight! …hic!

1 Like

You better! Some nice RP with you and your DH buddy too!

A C H
L A D D I E

RP so far has been a blast, as expected of course, befitting the Dwarven master race.

Would 10/10 recommend these fine Dwarven peoples! Just do not let them get you drunk and dancing on tables!

I may be blind, but even i can see this guild is awesome! Ba DUM TSSK

Got lucky enough to be placed with their unit during the RP-PvP campaign, and had a blast both on the field and off. I had a lot of fun, from marching, idle chats, drinking heavily and bonds formed. I would 10/10 RP with them again and would recommend this guild to any dwarf.

3 Likes

Have to admit, it was fun to have the night elfs drink with us and dancing on the tables XD

Haven’t posted in a long time, but we are far from dead. In fact I think we have become more consistently active! During the past couple of months we’ve been through a lot. We’ve been to Zandalar, fought on the dunes and in the marshlands, always not far from a drink and dance! We’ve been to an island of ogres and collected Azerite. We’ve had murder mysteries, we’ve had drinking nights and caused a ruckus in general! Perhaps most importantly we went to get the Hivemind. Now we take it easy during the festive days, doing mostly social stuff, like drinking, dancing and drinking. Below there are some screenshots from some of the events we have been at. Taken either by me or from our discord where many of us post screenshots after events! It’s a bit of a mess, I didn’t bother to get them proper sorted, sorry!

https://imgur.com/a/i1rvP7y

1 Like

Some really lovely people in this guild!

that one screenshot where Gemir gets casually attacked by a bird while marching

wont see such quality anywhere else

1 Like

Greetings! Recently I created an Alliance Military Discord in an attempt to provide collaberation and cooperation to military guilds Alliance side. I would love to have the Three Hammers join!

1 Like

Had the pleasure to meet a fair few of these lot at yesterday’s Winter’s Veil celebration; a quality bunch of roleplayers. Highly recommended if you’re looking for fun that’s a bit closer to the ground than usual!
after all you gotta keep your feet on it i’ll see myself out

2 Likes

Are ye saying a rifle isn’t a weapon?!

Rifle is not your only weapon, you have two axes from what I know.