[Dwarf-RP] The Three Hammers

Pff, thats just a backup weapon

I’ve adopted you as my Dwarven friends. We may stab and shoot one another a lot, but I feel like we have a connection.

P.S. Good fighting you lot tonight, you seem like solid Dwarven folk!

1 Like

I feel like we have connection

now hold on a minute laddie

My brother in spear! May you die valiantly to our hammers.

Well, Howling Fjord was proper fun.

steals Gemir’s position

We are now back in Khaz Modan and its respective areas, whilst throughout the hills faint echoes of “REMEMBER TA GET THEM HEALERS LADS” could be overheard.

I have a character who’s a healer. Are they welcome in your guild, or should I fear for her safety?

Healers on our side are safe. Look at Khazmar - he bash healers with hammer (doing little damage) and he’s a healer at the same time.

1 Like

Who needs healing when you can Die

1 Like

I played with the thought of turning my priest into a dwarf.

Up too you lad, your welcome to join. healers are safe in the hammerguard :wink:

Just been in a server event with this lot, they were awesome. Loved rping with them and watching them in rp-pvp was brilliant. Keep up the good work, huge respect to you!

1 Like

I’ve roleplayed with Sainur a few times - he’s pretty solid tbf. Ulmar did me the favour of helping me out at 2AM in the morning no less. Proper Dorf RP.

only if they are cute like the gnome above me

Do you guys have an “Och” counter? If so what’s the highest it’s ever gotten in one event or evening?

Hey everyone, I heard this is the place to be if you’re a healer?

Och.

Are you taller than a gnome and shorter than a human? If so healers are absolutely welcome. If not prepare to get hammered.

1 Like

och

imgur.com/a/JCeDX7A
3 Likes

Don’t trust em, you can be both of those things and still get chased down and hammered.

1 Like

You guys are cool.

Let’s do RP-PVP sometime or something idk

2 Likes

Peers at the LEPER GNOME.

Thanks my vile minion of the b¡tch queen. RP-PvP might be fun. Feel free to poke me sometime and we’ll see.