[Dwarf-RP] The Three Hammers

I’m Mittoo#2676 on Battlenet or Dreadbore#2331 on Discord. We’ll be winding down from campaign but otherwise let’s chat <3

Really cool, friendly bunch. From the few interactions I had with them, they seem to represent a very good quality of dwarven roleplay. You can see that they really love the race they are playing. Highly recommended.

For Khaz Modan!

2 Likes

Also why my old guild tag has not been changed? : |

You have yet to sacrifice your human heart and become a true dwarf.

I will wipe out the line of Gemir.

I am coming for you.

Shameless bump for d o r f RP.

I’ve also been writing somewhat of a story regarding the latest RP-PvP campaign in Northrend.

If folks are curious to what the Hammerguard, and mostly Sainur have been up to:

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/220459
1 Like

Wait… wait a second? I clicked into this thread to see drama and toxic behaviour as expected with guild advertisements, and… nothing? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?! You guys must be legit??

Och… one of the finer dwarvish guilds!

Just a quick note, if you play restoration shaman you’d better start running

Bump and like for MORTAR COMBAT!!

I will soon have a Dark Iron dorf myself.

Expect me to show up for whiskey and campfire tales!

Had the pleasure of meeting this bunch on a few occasions and I love them. This is the dwarf guild, they are fun, loud and very good brawlers!

Much love and best of luck guys.

Initially I thought this guild was just a pure military guild, with the non-military roles being essentially “Cannon fodder” roles that serve as nothing special.

While I haven’t had many encounters thus far while in the guild, I think it is safe to say that craftsmen are very much welcome (And from the sound of things, highly requested).

So I am happy where my Dark Oyron Blacksmith is at, and that he doesn’t have to be out fighting people to be seen as valued.

2 Likes

As Tubri said. Currently the guild is mostly made by military branch, yet as The Three Hammers we do not wish to focus only on the soldier life. There is so much more about the dwarves - spending time in taverns, brawls, crafting and finally exploring the world.

We are open guild that will welcome dwarves from all aspects of the dwarven life.

4 Likes

Had good craic trading with and chugging down drink with a pair of dwarves from this guild last night. Good bunch, hope to run into more of you guys on our travels.

2 Likes

I’ve got my eye on you boys. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Lemme smash.

Woah, I just stumbled upon this thread. Recently returned to WoW and wondered if Dwarf RP was still a thing. I was once a member of TTH on Defias Brotherhood (MoP era - a warrior named Gornan)

I want to make a Dark Iron Dwarf and hope I can rejoin TTH!

2 Likes

It’s always good to see old members return to TTH! You’re welcome to poke me or anyone else really!

Gemir why are you naked

we’re supposed to be advertising for Dwarf RP not Trogg RP

Why. There’s a fine moonwell here. I thought I’d skinny dip. On a serious note below I have some screenshots from the month of January. We’re been through a lot and our ranks have bolstered considerably. Been to the Howling Fjord and battled vile Horde, now we are in Feralas battling even more of the scum. Inbetween we’ve fought all from kobolds and troggs to the usual drinking in taverns and the big big Bruuk’s Happy Hour (back again soon, guys, Friday 8th!!!).

https://imgur.com/a/Rh9zGQ5
1 Like