Ears and helms

As the mog-fan this is sometimes causing me issues on certain races.

For example, nightelf and bloodelf both have very classic elf ears as they should. However with some helms the ears sticking out making it look bad/trigger my ocd.

Is there any setting or addon I could choose to make the ears not sticking out through the helms and being visible?

2 Likes

Addons can only affect UI, nothing more. There’s no setting for hiding ears. The only option would be to hack the game but that might get you banned, obviously.

Hacking the game is nothing im after.

Hm might just have to overlook the ear sticking out of helms and get used to it.

Ears, eyebrows, tusks, horns…
It’s just how it is and you can’t do anything with it.

If you have any ideas about how to improve the current mechanics (for example, by introducing an option to hide the ears), consider submitting a suggestion to the developers - feedback from the players is always very welcome! :slight_smile:

To send one:

1. Press the Esc key to open the Game Menu, and click Help .
  2. Click Submit Suggestion .
  3. Follow the guidelines on the submission form, and enter your suggestion.
  4. Click Submit .

believe it or not, up until patch 2.4 or WOTLK-pre patch the ears were inside the helms. i share your thoughts on the matter tbh, i did find it annoying with the way they just flap about, did submit a “bug” but nowt was done about it.

Hate to be your Elf who has to fold his ears just to fit in his helm.

You have any idea how painfull that could be?

You know, since you’re actually here and you just read the feedback, you could also, er, pass it on, too? Lol.

Thanks alot. Will do a suggestion ticket =)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.