Earth Shield Lego

Does earth shield lego work for ele?

Yes, for all specs.

1 Like

Cool, cool ty

1 Like

yes but also Healing Wave adds stacks of earth shield which is only usable for Resto

1 Like

Almost certain this is more of a PvP topic. In PvP this legendary is really good for Elemental due to the extra survivability against RMX etc.

1 Like

It’s also powerful in M+. I’ve yet to craft either yet on this alt. I’m curious how much it heals for at around 210ilvl.

1 Like

While that is true and the passive healing is very noticable on tanks, elemental is not in a spot where it can afford to take off a damage-increasing legendary in m+. It’s already struggling to keep up on the damage even with echoes of the great sundering, due to earthquake clunkiness and ramp up time. Let your resto shaman run this if he wants.

1 Like

And yes im talking about PVP

Ye and it’s very nice vs setup based comps like R/M/X, Jungle, Thug, Ret/Hunter/x.

1 Like

Dope! :slight_smile:

In a best case scenario Earth Shield (without Legendary) does add around 300 healing per second. The Legendary can possibly bump this up to 750 healing per second. Imho it’s only a mediocre Legendary as long as we have Prideful. There’s no reason to run this Legendary on Enhancer or Elemental. It’s possibly worth a try on Restoration.

Nah it’s not. It’s extremely good. I have Lavaburst one and this one both on lvl 4. Actually Enha and Ele Earth Shield heals 2x more than Resto one and with this buff it’s even more. It’s great vs dot teams and vs Rogue teams.

I was referring to PvE content. It’s probably the best Legendary for PvP.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.