Easiest fix but nope, no interest or attention

Give a HP buff (at least 150-200%) in Arenas and Battlegrounds.

Guess what?? Now we can actually have normal pvp combat without being 2shot by every class and 2shot in stunlocks.

How hard is this blizzrd.
Comment and upvote this so we can have some decent pvp until 2024 when shadowlands comes out

2 Likes

Damage is only skewerd because of neck + gear traits and a couple of trinkets. Hell, we are technically not even max level anymore.

2 Likes

What is your point? My suggestion simply fixes the 1shot patch we’re in right now.
Take the HP buff away when shadowlands is actually out for all i care - how it is now is unplayable.

I’d would like them to not spend a few minutes giving everyone HP buff ,and rather continue working on making shadowlands the best it can be.

Agree with hp buff, maybe it’s too late now though

That might sound easy but these few minutes can easily turn into full regression testing for entire arena content. So yea, I second you. Just make more effort into SL.

Do you read what you’ve written?

you realize that adding hp will just take them couple of min change number right ? , cuz right now hunter is insanely 1 shot people

Seeing as you’re referring to the small typo, I’ll admit I’m often a bit too busy to proofread what I write.

I will not edit it though, as you can clearly understand the meaning even with the typo.

Arcane mages, shamans, warlocks can’t 2-shot anyone. It takes 80 000 arcane missiles to bring a huntars HP SLIGHTLY down.

Huntar can one-shot you, though.

Warriors can basically one-shot you in stun, rogues can always one-shot you in stun, etc.

But there are classes that can’t one, two or 10-shot anyone, for example, Arcane Mages, Shamans, and so on.

1 Like

This is a fact, sadly. Huntars can just kill people by the droves left and right, while you can’t damage a huntar with thousands upon thousands of arcane missiles. Fully charged.

1 Like

Wtf are you talking about

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.