Easiest way to get your AV event mount (as alliance)

1. Grab the daily quests for both mine supplies and capture mine
  2. Go grab the supplies from horde mine also capture mine while there
  3. Go get the alliance mine supplies
  4. Turn them in, leave the BG and repeat tomorrow until you’re done

The reason for this is alliance does not win these events due to every leveler is on alliance side for easy xp. And that means they do not have the advantages that come with being max level. Horde will win every time so just do those 3 daily quests and get the hell out of there, unless you are a masochist who enjoys pain and suffering

EDIT: Alliance ques are A LOT shorter than horde ones and the XP is good whether you lose or win, so Alliance side is packed with all levelers of both factions are enjoying the fast levels

I won 2 and lost 2 on eu alliance AV event. But all 4 were 6 hours long bgs.

This event shows exactly why we can’t have nice things.

Remove XP.
Only give out badges for a win.

Fixed.

2 Likes

i love the xp part was best time i’ve ever had leveling i have 3 days played on this char and im already lvl 120 at 401 ilvl, although im thinking of leveling another char as the server i picked is dead

2 Likes

Dont know what char you play on horde side currently. But whisper me in game. We have a community with good pvp players on horde side. Want to invite you. They play av and normal bgs. They queue alliance mercenary we mix groups with our alliance side community. Poke me if you want to join randy. Lik 50 bgs 49 wins.

Cant reach you in game.

im online most days i have 6 120 mixed across horde and alliance add my btag randy#2128

Done. Join our alliance and horde communities.

Yeah, may as well do that.

Normal alliance groups never win, since half of the team is AFK in mines or base. And AV has always been blatantly Horde biased.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.