Easy win against russian alliance

So I played my german horde today since my mother side is from germany I play there too.

Very easy win against russian alliance. And alliance was premade too. Alliance had 1 kazzak player who can not enter russian bgs without another russian friend.

We were not premade , 10/10 german horde server players.

Bg didn’t last more than 3-4 minutes to win against russian alliance. When you play good , you can win. Because we lose 20% of the bgs daily to eng and german servers.

So I put a ss here for proof and stop whinning and learn your class how to play better.

https://ibb.co/zJZdVPQ

Despite what you may think this forum is not your personal diary nor a place for your russian propaganda.

11 Likes

If you check pvp tab on official forums , people open new topics about russian horde and russian alliance everyday with 3 new topic.

They complain they lose to russia.

And I open it to show them they lose as much as other nations.

Get out this topic you will see 30 russian topics about it how they complain and cant win them.

But I win all against russian horde and russian alliance when I play.

They need to l2p.

You don’t half type some drivel on these forums.

All your posts consist of waffle ending in l2p. Take a break pal get some fresh air.

1 Like

About that ,

On my phone and pc I have subscription to new topics and replies.

Whenever new thing happens on pvp forums mozilla firefox sending notification to phone or pc.

Russians are only a problem in epics. In 10 man bg:s I at least usually win

3 Likes

as above 90% or more complaints is about epics.

3 to 4 minutes it was 11.

They killed 25 of you and you killed 7 of them would have been more, but you had a good healer, and I guess rogues ninja capping, and were able to spin the flag.

9 flag caps

Good win but lucky.

You know full well people are complaining about 40 man BGs.

Smoke and mirrors.

“Very easy win against russian alliance. And alliance was premade too”

But you said that russian premades dont exist? You speak rubish. You are lying in every post. Nobody care about your german mother.

6 Likes

If you see eu player inside russian team , they are premade , if they are full russian team they are not.

I won against them on epic yesterday too , but not with 5000k -8000k damage players , our players made 20.000k damage on the bg.

Except in this case it is not an actual premade, but an ally playing with a russian friend, no comms etc but fact is you won but got owned.

Right now for example , english horde servers won against russian alliance.

So yeah we win 84% but you guys win at least 15% against us too.

I have always played ru alliance since I feel that I’m from that family and not from ru horde or other faction.

If you see 1 player from eu servers , thats an actual premade. If they are 10 players russian on the bg , there is no premade. Same server players from russian pool.

Sorry you are wrong in this case, I played 2 hr ago with Nas hes friend, Cant repeat what he said when told him your post lol.

Which post? Eng horde just won against us on wintergrasp. Yesterday I lost 3 epics to eu ally on my russian horde too.

No post It was ingame

After midnight , I join eng alliance epics , but I have never seen you there.
German horde and Russian horde win rates are pretty much same on eu.
Or at least its my skill that I let german horde won 12 games in a row last night.

banking head on desk.

The rogue in your image is a friend. he was not in a premade there , he is playing with a russian friend- no coms etc.

Premade means you invite someone from other nation to russian bg.

Normally your friend wouldnt be able to join russian bg if his friend didnt queue him russian bg.

When he queue he will directly go eng bg

so I join a 40 man bg me and a friend makes it a premade?

Though I can loosely see where you coming from I take it a premade as a coordinated group designed to fight as a better unit with or without comms. A friend or two joining for a bit of fun isnt in my language a premade.

Nations have nothing to do with premades.

If I invite my 2 friends not 4 , its 100% win. Because we play with each other since we play 16 hours a day , and know each other well.

Try to play with same players only everyday for few months , no matter you will not be in voice , you will start to know each other and win all.

I have friends from eu , we play together for 5 years, if I invite only 1 not 4 , we start to win 30 bg in a row and carry other 8.