Easy win against russian alliance

Though people may think that thay are that good that they carry every bg, in reality it is more like sometimes you can occasionaly make a difference to winning.
Yes a good healer can be massive boost to team, but you are delusional to think you and your mate carry the others in 30 odd bgs.

If 1 friend is 30bgs won in a row what does 4 do?

Realy think you should do rated again, think the dizzy heights you and your mates could reach.

Rated bg is dead mate. Nobody playing on that ladder.

I’m over 2k rating atm , and hate to play same teams over and over again.

An hour ago On the german horde warsong gulch , we were 9 dps 1 tank.

Eng ally was 8 dps 1 tank 1 healer.

I capped all 3 flags and won without healer on my team.

But I have had 5 years long friend with me too. He returned 7 flags in single warsong gulch.

All it shows is that the Russian Alliance didn’t give a damn about the objectives. If they did they’d have steamrolled the whole bg 3 times around while you tried killing them.

They were just after the HKs.

What was the point of this topic again?

About the whinners who says I joined epic bg lost 3 times in a row russian alliance.

Qued small one nope again russian alliance. About these loss and whinning topics.

Also I won 5 times against ru ally last night.

1 gilneas 2 twinpeaks and 1 warsong gulch. The last one was deepwind gorge , hard but I capped 7 alliance carts on that damn bg.

I think you are literally the only person here talking about 10 man bgs lol.

Again with the smoke and mirrors.

I win against ru ally on 40 man too. I will put ss when I face them.

No offence but people don’t care if you win or lose man… Not sure what set you off to prove otherwise.

Also 10 man bgs are not an issue, the whole “russian problem” is 40 man random battlegrounds… or for you I guess they’re just called battlegrounds right?

I will put a ss when I win against ru ally on 40 man , In the morning eng horde won against us on 40 man wintergrasp , I guess you were not on their raid since you play on eng server.

Yeah… sometimes europe can win. Everyone knows that.

Most of the time however they don’t. Why? Because unlike you they don’t share one common language, they don’t follow one leader, they don’t abuse queue system or the afk system to kick badly geared players and by your own admission you do.

Not to mention the latency issue where when you’re on a target you get out of range messages or interrupting spells that go off anyway.

Even if we all started using the ingame voice-chat it would still not work aswel as it does for you.

Why can’t we all just get mixed? It wouldn’t solve all problems but it would be a step in the right direction.

1 Like

It took 6 minutes to get until our base , eng horde made 27.000k damage.

Lol this russian guy living in his own bubble.its like speaking to the wall. Playing random bgs 16 hours per day really broke his brain.

I play rated too , I’m 2050 cr , check my seasonal achievement.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.