[PCU] [Death Knight-Ebon RP - A&H] The Ebon Onslaught - A great threat

Intresting! Might check it out depending on how it looks with the guild i am currently applying for. Have always had a small urge to play in a DK guild but theres been few and on the wrong faction <,<

1 Like

Don’t hesitate to send me a PM! We can talk about it if you wish!

1 Like

Hmm, this may get me more into DK RP.

1 Like

Hey I remember you!

1 Like

I remember your lack of red.

3 Likes

Ari, Don’t Bully Koiffen just because I like his Helmet.

6 Likes

Too late
 You should have been here for me. You
 are making me cry! I mean
 aherm!

In other news, the Onslaught is officially formed! Both guilds are set up and formed - just like the tabard and soon we will have our first assignment!

2 Likes

I think our courageous commander is going through some
Adjustments.

Fine, you’re my favourite DK elf, there, does that make you happy.

2 Likes

I’m perfectly fine
 I swear. I a-

Gasps

Anyhow. For the possible interested recruits, do be sure to contact any member of the Onslaught IG or myself on Discord or through b. net!

1 Like

Dracula_laugh.gif :bat:

2 Likes

Vampiric DK best DK, change my mind.

1 Like

I won’t since i fully agree. #San’laynftw

3 Likes

looks at it with a magnifying glass
Aha! A Dudflex fanclub.

2 Likes

This is just the Death Knight chapter, of a much larger circle of followers.

Good luck with this!

2 Likes

There’s dozens of us!

Atal’Dudflex*

2 Likes

Well he makes the prophet zul look very small.

Guys, please don’t take over Ari’s thread with Dudflex jokes. I don’t want to ruin anyone’s thread.

7 Likes

Yes please!

In other news, possibly some training this afternoon/tonight within Death Breach for one of our initiates - soon enough, a meeting made for ALL Death Knights will be announced a week or so before with a poll to decide the day, prior to another Ebon Onslaught meeting!

Note: this DK meeting will be posted on another thread a week or so before with a poll & a choice of topic that everyone will be able to vote up for!

In other news, here are a few screens!

h ttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609750074356137994/609846163100794909/first_meeting.jpg

And then
 more people joined us!

h ttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609750074356137994/610094831175467039/another_face.jpg

And some time for sparing!

h ttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609750074356137994/610094945835024384/sparing.jpg

2 Likes